xbox one

Discus and support xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want microsoft to change the xbox one controller because the xbox one controller is very simillar to xbox 360 controller i want microsoft change the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ResalableWolf6, Feb 25, 2014.

1. xbox one

i want microsoft to change the xbox one controller because the xbox one controller is very simillar to xbox 360 controller i want microsoft change the xbox one controller you see the playstation3 controller is very bad but now playstation4 controller
    is nice with touch screen and it very nice so i want microsoft to change the xbox one controller make it with touch screen

the xbox one controller make it with touch screen i will send you a video and you make the xbox one controller
    go in this link and see all thing PS4 Console – PlayStation 4 Console | PS4™ Features, Games & Videos

:)

ResalableWolf6, Feb 25, 2014
  2. anubis4567
    anubis4567 Guest
    xbox one

Its always worth getting an extended warranty IMO. Especially for first-gen electronics like the X1.

anubis4567, Feb 25, 2014
  3. xbox one

If your buying a warranty than who cares about 10%

Bordeninspace, Feb 25, 2014
  4. xbox one

The controller is fine the way it is could be better built but I feels good in the hands and is light and they also put alot of money into there controller I dont see them changing the controller until the next-gen consoles

Master Sieder, Feb 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox one