Xbox one x's not taking offline osu1 updates

Discus and support Xbox one x's not taking offline osu1 updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one x that had a hard drive replacement. I've done many of these before but for some reason, now it's not working. Everytime I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Barnard, May 24, 2023.

1. Mark Barnard
    Mark Barnard Guest

I have an xbox one x that had a hard drive replacement. I've done many of these before but for some reason, now it's not working. Everytime I try update it says something went wrong. I thought it was the xbox but then I got another with a new hard drive as well, same issue. Tried re downloading the osu1 and others. Even tried new USB sticks. USB sticks are NTFS and did everything like usual but for some reason, none of these systems are taking the offline update

:)

Mark Barnard, May 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

We cannot assist with self repair
  3. 80s guy Win User

After reset my xbox one x shows only chinese language you cannot scroll down to find other languages

Can’t you offline update the Xbox one **** system via USB contains the OSU1 Latest update file from Xbox support because it has different language in the OSU1 update
  4. AlexLugli1 Win User

Firmware corrupted, I wait next Update of the console

I exclude an Hardware Failure, 11 games start correctly. The Update offline doesn't work but maybe because OSU1, OSU2 and OSU3 are not the right file for One X.
  5. Korhog Win User

OSU1 version - how to check it?

6. Speedster996 Win User

What if I never download system updates?

Just to add: MS should clearly mention what version of the system update the current OSU1 files correspond to.

OSU1 is for Xbox One-X, am I right?
Thema:

1. Xbox one x's not taking offline osu1 updates - Similar Threads - x's taking offline

2. X box taking forever to do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box taking forever to do anything: This just started on my xbox this morning too. Takes about 15 min to start. Then another 10 or so for the dashboard top finish loading everything. I also have a 2TB external HD. Not the problem....
  3. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...: My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything the console sh uts off and idk what is the...
  4. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  5. My brand new series x won’t take any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new series x won’t take any game discs: My Xbox will not let any disc in, any fixes? 8101392c-bf55-4237-a64f-ffa5b89eae05
  6. How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft: I placed a new service order on my Xbox Sirius x and sent it to the customer service center to be repaired how will I know if my system got fixed even though I accidentally canceled it and then...
  7. Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...: Pls submitted by /u/Temporary-Grass8116 [link] [comments]
  8. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  9. Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?: I bought my system in the U.S, and wanted to make sure its safe to plug it up in Australia, because I know they have a higher voltage out here. So if I just plugged it in with an outlet adapter on...
  10. How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart: Is there a way that I can clean my Xbox series x fan without taking it apart and having no risks of damaging the fan. abbf7e74-ebbc-43a9-9cc1-137926b08796