XBOX ONE/ XBOX LIVE continuously disconnects me from multiplayer games

Discus and support XBOX ONE/ XBOX LIVE continuously disconnects me from multiplayer games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having problems with my connections with multiplayer games such as Dragon age and GTA 5. what happens is that I would play on multiplayer and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fast games 2000, Jan 18, 2015.

1. XBOX ONE/ XBOX LIVE continuously disconnects me from multiplayer games

I've been having problems with my connections with multiplayer games such as Dragon age and GTA 5. what happens is that I would play on multiplayer and then between 5 - 20 min it then appears a disconected from Xbox live message even though I'm still connected.
    it has been doing this since the beginning of the year (2015) and I didn't think much of it and left it for weeks to sort itself out but every time I try to play a games online it would do the same thing. my XBOX ONE works fine on singleplayer games and no
    problems when I'm in a party with friends it's just the Multiplayer that doesn't work properly. what annoys me is that when i test the multiplayer connection it says it good but in know its not.

I have tryed different methods to try and getting it working again but so far it hasn't changed a bit. the methods I have tried was restarting the router and connecting the XBOX ONE to my PC to do a Network Bridge but neither of these methods worked. I have
    thought of putting a wired connection to my router but it would be a quite a task to do so.

I was hoping that the connection would improve by the end of the month but I just cant wait for it as I haven't even had this XBOX for more than a month and I'm already faced with problems first it was the Christmas Hax and now this. I was disappointed of
    the first impressions of this next gen console. I was hoping to play with friends with no troubles but I think I'm wrong.

I don't know what the problem would be caused but all I know is that every other devices in my house work with my internet but my XBOX ONE doesn't and that I'm annoyed of this happening to me.

I just don't know what to do. I need advice for people who might be going through or been through the same issue. or I would like support on this matter and I would like advice on my suggestion to give a Ethernet cable to my console to make it a wired connection.

:)

Fast games 2000, Jan 18, 2015
  2. j soulful916
    j soulful916 Guest
    xbox live connection issues since final update.

since the new update my xbox continuously disconnects from xbox live its starting to get really troublesome

j soulful916, Jan 18, 2015
  3. adsjfhasdf
    adsjfhasdf Guest
    Xbox live keeps disconnecting - NAT issues

Shad0wmanUK, that helped resolve my NAT being Moderate, it is now open, but Xbox Live still continuously disconnects. Whether I am on the dashboard, in a game lobby, or during gameplay, live disconnects.

adsjfhasdf, Jan 18, 2015
  4. XBOX ONE/ XBOX LIVE continuously disconnects me from multiplayer games

I have been having em same issue for the last couple of years, halfway through call of duty advanced warfare game and Los connection to local host, but my phone and iPad don't lose any connection ........?..

Let me know if you find a fix

HES THE KEEPER, Jan 19, 2015
  5. I have the exact same issue but still no info on my thread other than fellow users with the same issue.

Its strange because none of my friends have the problem, yet I buy a brand new xb1 a year or so after release and mine is giving me hell!

Hopefully we unfortunate few will have a solution soon!

Terry Dactill, Jan 19, 2015
  6. i have use a wired connection and it works. i think the problem is that the virgin super hub 2. there might be something wrong and im going to find out

Fast games 2000, Jan 24, 2015
  7. i face the same issue since 15/02/2015 after the Console update! Any response from the support team???

LamprosVelissaridis, Feb 17, 2015
  8. XBOX ONE/ XBOX LIVE continuously disconnects me from multiplayer games

same problem here... and yes i'm wired to my router. keep getting dropped games on halo MCC

IgotTSondabrain, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Terry Dactill Win User

I have the exact same issue but still no info on my thread other than fellow users with the same issue.

Its strange because none of my friends have the problem, yet I buy a brand new xb1 a year or so after release and mine is giving me hell!

Hopefully we unfortunate few will have a solution soon!
  10. IgotTSondabrain Win User

same problem here... and yes i'm wired to my router. keep getting dropped games on halo MCC
  11. LamprosVelissaridis Win User

i face the same issue since 15/02/2015 after the Console update! Any response from the support team???
  12. Fast games 2000 Win User

i have use a wired connection and it works. i think the problem is that the virgin super hub 2. there might be something wrong and im going to find out
  13. HES THE KEEPER Win User

I have been having em same issue for the last couple of years, halfway through call of duty advanced warfare game and Los connection to local host, but my phone and iPad don't lose any connection ........?..

Let me know if you find a fix
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE/ XBOX LIVE continuously disconnects me from multiplayer games - Similar Threads - LIVE continuously disconnects

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Game Continues to Install Itself on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Continues to Install Itself on Xbox Live: So I had the game Lamplighters when it came out on Game Pass, predownloaded it and all that. But ever since I uninstalled it, it's been downloaded to my computer almost daily, and I haven't been...
  9. W10 XBox app - continual "We couldn't sign you in to XBox Live"

in XBoX Accessibility
    W10 XBox app - continual "We couldn't sign you in to XBox Live": I recently purchased Halo MCC through Steam and was having problems getting past the Xbox login. I'm able to log in to my account, but clicking "Let's Go" on the "Choose how you look on Xbox"...
  10. Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I...: Xbox app and gamepass app: Login live hangs on continue button. I can't use either app as I can't sign in to my account. Every other MS app allows login. How can I log in to these apps?...