Xbox One X will no longer stream games to W10 PC

Discus and support Xbox One X will no longer stream games to W10 PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with their Xbox games no longer showing up in the PC Xbox app for streaming? I've made two changes since the last time I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YouBet, Jun 24, 2020.

1. YouBet
    YouBet Guest

Is anyone else having issues with their Xbox games no longer showing up in the PC Xbox app for streaming? I've made two changes since the last time I did this:

• I downloaded the new W10 Beta app but none of my games are listed. So, I go back to the old Console Companion and my game is not available there either for streaming even when Xbox powered on with game loaded.
    • I opted into GamePass and downloaded my first game through that (Sniper Elite 4). Been playing fine on my Xbox and yet this particular game is not listed in my owned games list on my account online much less available for streaming.
    All my settings are correct for streaming so not sure what's going on.

:)

YouBet, Jun 24, 2020
  2. BrianWolter Win User

I don't have any options to stream in the new Xbox app. Had to reinstall the old Xbox Console Companion app to get it to work.
  3. YouBet Win User

Still listed as Beta in the Store.
  4. YouBet Win User

Where is this setting?

I've downloaded all updates and logged in and out. Nothing.
  5. joyrdrye Win User

did u download the system updates on pc
  6. Cele5tialKnight Win User

Be sure that you are using the current Xbox app your PC and that it's updated.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X will no longer stream games to W10 PC - Similar Threads - longer stream games

2. I can no longer stream my xbox via console companion app on my laptop, when I try to test...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer stream my xbox via console companion app on my laptop, when I try to test...: Any tips on how to fix this as it used to work perfectly 462f4153-954a-4ce0-b2e7-1c81e9a8eb15
  3. Xbox Console Companion app no longer able to stream?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion app no longer able to stream?: Didn't have any issues with it until recently, but now when I try to stream my Xbox the stream button has disappeared and I get a message saying either the Xbox or the app needs to be updated...
  4. When I remote stream using the windows 10 app I can no longer hear voice chat through my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I remote stream using the windows 10 app I can no longer hear voice chat through my...: Hello all, I just recently upgraded my xbox one x to a series x. I used to used the xbox companion app but it does not support streaming for the series x. So I switched to the windows 10 app. I...
  5. The Xbox Twitch app is no longer letting me stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox Twitch app is no longer letting me stream: I haven't streamed in a while and now the app doesn't work for some reason. I looked up the error code and it said it had something to do with 2fa but I have that enabled. I have disabled and...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers: Ive been able to stream with mutliple controllers before, although 1 is unofficial, it still worked. Now Only 1 controller works. All controllers connect fine and work properly on the pc. And it...
  7. Mixer Stream No Longer Prompting To Include Party Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Stream No Longer Prompting To Include Party Audio: Hey Guys, So since beam has changed over to mixer (may be coincidence and not cause) I can no longer include party audio in my streams. I do the same as I always have, I start a stream and turn...
  8. People can no longer include their party chat audio in a Stream?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People can no longer include their party chat audio in a Stream?: I know everything is new today but one big huge major nelson of a feature has been either moved or removed. I like to stream with my friends at times love having them in my broadcast taking and...
  9. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account: It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it...
  10. Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...: I've tried going through other recommendations in forums like refreshing security settings in Apps, and checking windows privacy settings. I've never streamed anything and apparently I'm never...