Xbox One X White Controller Lag in comparison to Original Xbox One Wireless Controller

Discus and support Xbox One X White Controller Lag in comparison to Original Xbox One Wireless Controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I guess I revived an older post and was asked to create a new one. So before a reader asks, here are my trouble shooting steps I have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COL TOFU, May 12, 2019.

1. COL TOFU
    COL TOFU Guest

Xbox One X White Controller Lag in comparison to Original Xbox One Wireless Controller

Hi,

I guess I revived an older post and was asked to create a new one.

So before a reader asks, here are my trouble shooting steps I have already taken.

1. Updated Firmware YES

2. Calibrated 4K T.V. for optimal gaming experience YES

3. Tested other controllers YES and they worked fantastic

Original post:

Hi, it's not the T.V. it's the Xbox 1 x controller. I just upgraded to the one x and noticed serious delay in the controller which makes Halo 5 unplayable. Before you ask, yes I optimized my LG 4K TV and used 2 other
    controllers I had from the original Xbox one, they worked great with instant feedback. Both my original Xbox controllers left thumbsticks have now snapped a part inside due to left clicking (crouch) and moving to dodge shots (matrix style) or making crouch
    jumps throughout multiplayer locations. Anyone good at H5 with motion and crouch jumps probably have broken a left stick or two. Now all I have is this new White Wireless Xbox One X controller that makes competitive gaming impossible.Yes, even running on USB
    cable which is so two thousand and late. Besides the delay there are blatant dead zones on the right thumbstick as well. I am pretty upset by the quality control team. Had I realized the issue was the controller and not me having to break it in I would have
    exchanged it but now I am 5 days over my 30 day return to gamestop and guess I have to work with the Microsoft Store. Before anyone suggests the elite I will decline because they use the exact same left thumbstick part that is a known issue to snap with clicking
    and motion due to crouch movements in Halo.

:)

COL TOFU, May 12, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: