Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP)

Discus and support Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, i want to apologies for my bad english but english is not my first language I have several major issues after the latest alpha skip ahead update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kinghalo34, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP)

Hi, i want to apologies for my bad english but english is not my first language

I have several major issues after the latest alpha skip ahead update

1. I can't sign at all it normaly just signs me in on xbox but after i put the correct password in it it goes loading for 5 minutes then i need to refill the same password every time but it will only load constantly with no error code
    2. after i logged in after i powercycled the xbox i can't play any games it just loads and goes to a black screen and logs me out again meaning that i need to powercycle the entire xbox just to get back logged in on my account
    3. report a problem doesn't work everytime i try to submit a problem through the xbox insider hub it gives me a error saying that something went wrong with the screenshot try again later
    4. already factory resseted my xbox and my router/modem to see if that resolves the issues i got but it didn't help

I have tried literally evrything to get te xbox working again but nothing worked i spend 3 hours trying to fix it but console is still not usable

submitted by /u/kinghalo34
    [link] [comments]

/u/kinghalo34, Aug 21, 2020
  2. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  6. JeffreyStoddard Win User

Hulu crashing

I'm having exact same issue. Don't know if it's a Series X issue or an Alpha Skip-Ahead issue, but it's beyond annoying. Hulu crashes whenever an ad break comes. Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP.
Thema:

Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP)

1. Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP) - Similar Threads - unusable alpha skip

2. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  3. YouTube on Xbox series X is unusable for me

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube on Xbox series X is unusable for me: I cannot watch YouTube on my Xbox. Every 5 seconds, it loads up the buffering screen with audio playing, and the quality of every video I watch is terrible, but my internet is fine. I don't know...
  4. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  5. Console unusable after newest build.

in XboX Insiders
    Console unusable after newest build.: Went to turn on my Series S a few minutes ago, just to see a looping error screen for a failed update. Normally not an issue as it happens and a reset usually fixes, but the console is stuck in a...
  6. Cloud gaming has been unusable since I got a new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming has been unusable since I got a new laptop: In the past, I've been using xCloud/cloud gaming pretty successfully in combination with another cloud service, Shadow. At the start of this year, though, I got a proper gaming laptop, which has...
  7. LFG flags every post. LFG unusable except for

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG flags every post. LFG unusable except for: Why do you not allow me to post on looking for group. You always says "let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." For example I wrote "labrynth, giant...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Unusable in Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Unusable in Wireless: Hi all, Im having a strange issue with my Elite Series 2 Controller, i've been using it with no issue for a little over a week now, though today it started acting funny, it will turn on the Xbox...
  9. 1 month old xbox series x controller already unusable due to issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 month old xbox series x controller already unusable due to issues.: My brand new xbox series x controller is bugging out, I tried troubleshooting and different batteries and packs but nothing works. This new Xbox series x controller randomly starts twitching the...
  10. Console is practically unusable after New Home Experience

in XboX Insiders
    Console is practically unusable after New Home Experience: There are so many issues with the New Home Experience. I have the following in Series X: Games make no attempt to Update. Just sit doing nothing. Xbox Does not turn off TV, Controller, or...