Xbox One X , turn off Enhanced / 4k add-ons

Discus and support Xbox One X , turn off Enhanced / 4k add-ons in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Will Microsoft ever give the user the power to turn of Enhanced / 4K on the Xbox One X as the downloads are BIG and some people don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SAOmega007, Jun 3, 2018.

1. SAOmega007
    SAOmega007 Guest

Hello

Will Microsoft ever give the user the power to turn of Enhanced / 4K on the Xbox One X as the downloads are BIG and some people don't have access to High Speed internet.

Would be great to install a game, get the prompt "update available " and them say not now and still be able top play the game. If you decline the update the console refuses you to play the game until you have added the 4K add-on.

I want to be in control of my hard drive space and don't want to play a game 30 hours later because of a 60gb download.

:)

SAOmega007, Jun 3, 2018
  2. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Echo4Ent, Jun 3, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Jun 3, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Doom 4k HDR

5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Games

The Xbox One can't play games at 4K, You need to have the Xbox One X and a 4K TV or a 4K Monitor to get to play games at 4K and games that show Xbox One X Enhanced on them.
  6. StevenTwelvetree Win User

Is Biomutant going to be 4k on Xbox one x.

Having checked the pre-order Microsoft store there is no mention of Xbox one x enhanced ... But on the Xbox one x enhanced full list of games it does show will be 4k. Why is there a discrepancy here with no 4k showing on the store under technical capabilities?
  7. DrifterX22 Win User

Does 4K on xbox one x work on all games?

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enhanced games settings

Thema:

1. Xbox One X , turn off Enhanced / 4k add-ons - Similar Threads - turn off Enhanced

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  7. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  8. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  9. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  10. HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off

in XboX Insiders
    HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off: Have been gone for the weekend to come back to this. Not overheating, nothing I don’t think has happened to the power in the house since I’ve been gone. Really weird. Any help is appreciated...