xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire

Discus and support xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have xbox one x, the sync button is not working, and i tried to connect the controller through wire but still cant connect. what may be the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rushed r, Jul 20, 2022.

1. rushed r
    rushed r Guest

i have xbox one x, the sync button is not working, and i tried to connect the controller through wire but still cant connect. what may be the problem and how i can solve it? thanks very much.

:)

rushed r, Jul 20, 2022
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Sync issues

The sync button on my xbox one x will not work ive tried it all from powering down to the hard reset. Any ideas???
    Hi FaintestRoom26,

I'm sorry to hear that there's issues with the sync button.

I do know that there's an alternative way to sync your controller to the Xbox One.

You can sync your controller by connecting it via USB cable to the Xbox, once plugged in do the hard reset to your console.

Once it's back up try to see if you're able to use your controller wireless, or you can keep it wired.

Here is a link in regards to this as well:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

4. rushed r Win User

one note i would like to add is i cant do factory reset or anything in that matter because the controller is not connected to the xbox even when i connect it through usb.
  5. rushed r Win User

still the issues is not resolved
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Thanks for sharing this information. So this is a console issue. First, please try to power reset your console:

1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.

2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.

3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.

​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

If the issue persists, please let me know.
Thema:

1. xbox one x sync button not working and cant connect controller by wire - Similar Threads - sync button working

2. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  3. Sync button no longer working, can i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync button no longer working, can i fix it?: Hello there folks. I've been using my controller via a bluetooth connection at the pc for a couple weeks now, today i decided to connect it with the cable, since the battery was dying. Ever since...
  4. Elite 2 Sync Button Not Working When Turned Off

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 Sync Button Not Working When Turned Off: Elite 2 sync button Hello. While my standard Xbox controller works pairing and blinking leds without push the Xbox button and turning on the controller just press the sync button works but elite...
  5. no controller will connect and sync button on console will not work

in XboX Insiders
    no controller will connect and sync button on console will not work: never had this problem until today when i got home. can’t connect any controller and the sync button will not work on the console. i had to use my phone to update the console via the remote...
  6. My xbox series s sync button isn't working and my brand new controller is just blinking and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s sync button isn't working and my brand new controller is just blinking and...: I hold the sync button and it won't do anything and my controller I bought yesterday worked but when I tried to get on today it just blinks and won't work 08f264bb-1fa2-48b9-8833-42c8211fa657
  7. sync or power button don't work but disc does

in XboX Insiders
    sync or power button don't work but disc does: The sync button and power button can be clicked on my xbox one s but they dont do anything the power button will light up when I turn it on with a controller and the disc button and tray work fine...
  8. Sync button on series x console wont work

in XboX Insiders
    Sync button on series x console wont work: Hello! My Sync button on my Xbox Series X isn't working properly anymore. I tried troubleshooting it but nothing seemed to work. Pressing the sync button would normally have the Xbox light...
  9. Controller keeps losing sync and sync button on Xbox doenst work when pressed

in XboX Insiders
    Controller keeps losing sync and sync button on Xbox doenst work when pressed: Any help would be appreciated? Only started happening today submitted by /u/FlollyLF [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Series X Sync button/synced controller stopped. Sync button must work as I am able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Sync button/synced controller stopped. Sync button must work as I am able to...: My controller stopped working/syncing randomly when in sleep mode. I noticed it was no longer synced. The sync button doesn't blink (to re-sync) on the series x console. I tried the steps listed...