Xbox One X Streaming Only 640x480

Discus and support Xbox One X Streaming Only 640x480 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Here is my setup: Xbox One X Intel NUC i7-7567U 16GB RAM Intel Iris 650 Graphics Westinghouse 1080p 42" TV (HDMI) Dell 2407WFP Monitor (USB-C ->... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David DeLella, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Xbox One X Streaming Only 640x480

Here is my setup:

Xbox One X

Intel NUC i7-7567U

16GB RAM

Intel Iris 650 Graphics

Westinghouse 1080p 42" TV (HDMI)

Dell 2407WFP Monitor (USB-C -> DVI)

I have tried opening the Xbox app on both monitors and it still does not work right. The stream appears but it is in letterbox only. I cannot change the resolution as only one is available. I have the settings
    on Very High for performance since the test passed for all performance levels. The stream works fine but it looks bad. Both my monitors are displaying in the PC's device manager with the proper drivers. The graphics drivers are up to date. The display
    of the monitor is 1080p for both. I have updated the PC and Xbox. The Xbox looks fine on the my primary TV. I have restarted the Xbox and PC.

Ideas?

:)

David DeLella, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480

Here is my setup:

Xbox One X

Intel NUC i7-7567U

16GB RAM

Intel Iris 650 Graphics

Westinghouse 1080p 42" TV (HDMI)

Dell 2407WFP Monitor (USB-C -> DVI)

I have tried opening the Xbox app on both monitors and it still does not work right. The stream appears but it is in letterbox only. I cannot change the resolution as only one is available. I have the settings on Very High for performance since the test
    passed for all performance levels. The stream works fine but it looks bad. Both my monitors are displaying in the PC's device manager with the proper drivers. The graphics drivers are up to date. The display of the monitor is 1080p for both. I have updated
    the PC and Xbox. The Xbox looks fine on the my primary TV. I have restarted the Xbox and PC.

Ideas?

David DeLella, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Murricas
    Murricas Guest
    Stuck in 640x480

Same issue. Support chat did nothing for me. Xbox One X here. Maybe try a display reset but it automatically resets you in 640x480 witch is the only way I get visual now.

Murricas, Aug 7, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Aug 7, 2018
  5. David DeLella, Aug 9, 2018
  6. cbander0918
    cbander0918 Guest
    Might be something with the way your Xbox One X and computer and interacting with one another. Have you reached out to Microsoft support directly in regards to the issue? That may be your best bet.

cbander0918, Aug 14, 2018
  7. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    This is most likely a problem with a preview update. Some users have had the problem be fixed after a power cycle (unplug for 30 seconds) one or a few times.

Another solution would be to leave the insiders program (via opting out in the preview app) and wait until your xbox gets the public update back to see if that fixed it.

For further support on the xbox insiders program please make a thread on the official subreddit: Xbox Insiders

If this isn't a preview update issue I have no idea. You could try the Xbox (beta) app from the store to see if it's the app's problem.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: