Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

Discus and support Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NoYak4093, Apr 26, 2024.

1. /u/NoYak4093
    /u/NoYak4093 Guest

I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file.

Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows script then tried wit h the OSU1 updater.

I've been troubleshooting for about 2days now, do you guys have any advice? is this a known problem? All the tutorials on YT have it solved in minutes but each video has be running into the same 3 error codes (E101,E102 and E106)

submitted by /u/NoYak4093
    [link] [comments]

/u/NoYak4093, Apr 26, 2024
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  3. Mr. Trust_A Win User

why does my xbox one x say my ssd is too slow

Hi Peter,

It's likely that your SSD does not meet the minimum speed requirements for the Xbox One X. You may try upgrading to a faster SSD that meets the minimum requirements.

Thanks,
  4. dman777CL Win User

Would Samurai Showdown 3 and 360 Lumines look better on the Xbox One X?

I have a SSD in my Xbox One S currently. Would the upgrade to Xbox One X still make games load faster?
  5. wi7bit Win User

Novice has some questions on using an Xbox

The One X came with an HDD, not an SSD. The Series X/S are the first consoles with an SSD as standard.

The original OP was asking about visual game quality differences on an 1080p HD TV between the original Xbox One and the Xbox One S, which there wouldn't be any in their case. It was mentioned that the One S was a revised version, being smaller, no power brick and having 4K in certain scenarios, but not worth the upgrade if they were thinking it gave them better graphics.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox series s

Depends.If they are physical versions then yes as the Series S has no disc drive.If they are digital versions then no.

A small few companies may charge for the X/S upgrade but the majority are free & any X/S version must be on the internal SSD to work or the external SSD card if you have one.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441) - Similar Threads - SSD Upgrade Issues

2. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  3. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  4. Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?: Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM? I have an almost new Xbox Series X bought from MS and i tis **** for FM23. Totally due to filling up with ****. If I use the REFRESH...
  5. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  6. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  7. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  8. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  9. If I clone the current ssd could I upgrade my xbox series s internal ssd?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I clone the current ssd could I upgrade my xbox series s internal ssd?: I was think of cloning the internal ssd to a ssd with more storage and just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything preventing that. 072ac913-c1c7-4a5c-8c80-1bb42db108c9
  10. When will we be able to upgrade internal SSD without cloning as SSDs are starting to fail?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to upgrade internal SSD without cloning as SSDs are starting to fail?: as we are seeing SSDs in the next gen consoles are starting to fail me and im sure many want to upgrade our storage, why is this not implemented as you can do this with a PS5...