Xbox One X "Something went wrong"

Discus and support Xbox One X "Something went wrong" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Would you like to know how I spent my whole weekend? On Friday evening I excitedly got a delivery, it was my new Xbox One X. ...from that point on,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Svissloki, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Svissloki
    Svissloki Guest

Would you like to know how I spent my whole weekend?

On Friday evening I excitedly got a delivery, it was my new Xbox One X.

...from that point on, my weekend went right down hill, as a matter of fact, it was UTTER HELL!

Cold boot after cold boot, clearing caches, restarts, power offs, plugs out, resets, updates, offline updates and patches etc...

Yes it was utter sheer HELL! and I paid £450 for it!

Let me give you a little background to me, I have worked in IT since around 1998, and I consider myself a technical guy.

...and that is why I know that the software and patches running this so called 'powerful' console are the worst I have ever ever ever seen in my entire life! ...this is a classic example of getting a product to market as soon as possible or perhaps the problems
    are there on purpose? (Microsoft's motto: more problems, more money)

I am 40 years old and I have had a long and bad relationship with Microsoft for over 20 years now! ...you would think that perhaps I may of learned my lesson by now - in business and in leisure.

Conspiracy and paranoia aside, I honestly think that Microsoft Xbox team has a
    'black ops team' who target enemies and outspoken customers (possibly myself), I honestly take it very personally when I lose a whole weekend and get even more stressed out and sick over it as a result of just wanting to 'play a game' - something
    is really VERY wrong or I am a target.

I just want to 'play a game' !!!

If in the year 2018 a powerful platform and console called Xbox One X cannot even be relied upon to do the simplest such tasks such as
    'save a game' or even start up when you press power on!

Microsoft Xbox One X "Something went wrong". -this should honestly be the new corporate slogan.

...although something did go wrong, with Microsoft something has always been wrong.

You have extinguished my faith in video gaming Xbox team.

I sent the Xbox One X back to Amazon and they are just refunding me, as for video gaming, I am done, it is not worth the stress and upset, I give up and this is coming from a guy who knows that sometimes technology has to be 'managed' and 'handled' correctly,
    but with Microsoft there is no winning.

If I was a game developer or game publisher, I would take a stand and I would not release any games on Microsoft or Xbox console platforms, because if you do, then you are agreeing with the way Microsoft operates and that is
    "more problems, more money".

There is a HUGE FAKE and EVIL economy created out of the 'on purpose' flaws in Microsoft's software ... its been going on for over 30 years now and we all still fork out our £cash and suffer ... seriously. ...think about how much inconvenience, stress and
    upset Microsoft have caused the Global customer since they first appeared ... just think about it, how much time have we lost or health to stress?

Is it forgivable ? Do we get compensation? Who is getting rich? ...the many Microsoft employees that is who, not to mention those who work under their dominion and BENEFIT from their errors, glitches, bugs, problems etc.

Bill Gates recently said in an interview "coding isn't that complicated, anyone can do it" - OK if that is so then what is the Xbox teams excuse Mr.Gates ?

The Xbox One X console is a disgrace! and if you work for Microsoft you should be ashamed of yourself and your company, department, team or whatever - for the past, present and the future.

Photos of my weekend with my new Xbox One X in the year 2018 August are as follows ( see below ).

yes "Something went wrong" , something is wrong and something was always wrong with Microsoft and Xbox.

- I give up Microsoft, thanks for ruining my only hobby, the only hobby I can kind of manage since I got sick.

yours sincerely

David Scott ()

Xbox One X "Something went wrong" [​IMG]

:)

Svissloki, Aug 20, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Something Went Wrong..

Ok, I can't find that code. Try redeeming it at this linkaccount.xbox.com/.../RedeemCode

If it doesn't work then give phone support for your region a call for more assistance.

Good luck

onyxishere, Aug 20, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Something Went Wrong..

Sorry to hear it. Did you receive an 8 digit error code when you tried to redeem on the console? If so, please post it so we can look into it. Thank you.

onyxishere, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Xbox One X "Something went wrong"

Hey Svissloki,

You should contact Xbox Support and provide them this error code and any other information you have. They will be able to help you resolve the issue.

Xbox Support

Best,

Nozzle Xbox One X "Something went wrong" :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 20, 2018
  5. Svissloki
    Svissloki Guest
    thanks Nozzle, but I spent 3 days studying the xbox support site, I tried everything.

At one point i managed to play Forza Horizons 2 with gold, i had so much fun it was awesome! ...then today i press the power button and more of the same error screens ...after 11 cold boots and trying to reset or renew or even restart ( which when sekected,
    none took action, it just froze)

I give up, there is no winning with a company that is so splintered, ruined and greedy - there is no responsibility taken for the upset caused by a faceless soulless corporation such as Microsoft.

Blame is just passed on.

The customer pays and then suffers, many get rich.

I honestly have given up.

Svissloki, Aug 20, 2018
  6. I understand your frustration I really do! However, I am confident that Microsoft is willing to help, if you ask support and of course give them enough information.

That being said, I'll give some extra help after searching up your code. There is a troubleshooting guide for with a list of E codes yours is E105, select it. It'll basically tell you to restore your console to factory defaults. See if that solves your issues.

If it does not you will need to register your console for repair. That is really all that can be done.

Troubleshoot guide here: Xbox One Startup Error | Xbox System Update Error

Registering your device here: Register (or Unregister) Your Xbox | Xbox Product Registration

Again, I hope this helps! I really want to assure you that Microsoft is willing to help.

Best,

Nozzle Xbox One X "Something went wrong" :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 20, 2018
  7. Svissloki
    Svissloki Guest
    thanks again Nozzle, i tried all those things and nothing worked.

when i had an xbox one S, i had lots of problems also and xbox support told me to send it in for a repair... so that would leave me with no xbox console for weeks and i would also have to pay for the postage!

..sorry its just not acceptable. Microsoft treats its customers with such high disrespect, i wonder why they have any.

I'm never ever buying xbox again, and like i said, I'm done with gaming, i will however be putting all my energy into persuading game developers and publishers not to work with microsoft... i have some pretty strong arguments against microsoft and evidence
    to back it up - xbox have picked the wrong guy to upset.

At this juncture, even if Microsoft offered me a million £, i would not stop my campaign of warfare against them ...they will lose millions after i am finished with them.

An advanced SEO strategist is the worst enemy to have, and thats me, and I'm starting a movement.

Svissloki, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: