Xbox One X - Signs me out & back in

Discus and support Xbox One X - Signs me out & back in in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One X - Signs me out & back in I am unable to play any games on my new Xbox One X because it is constantly signing me out and, after a minute or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Goosenatr, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Goosenatr
    Goosenatr Guest

I am unable to play any games on my new Xbox One X because it is constantly signing me out and, after a minute or so, back in. This issue just started today. We've been playing quite a bit beginning Christmas day without issues, but the machine is literally
    useless right now. I followed all of the steps given through Xbox support online and don't have any other network issues. Do I have a defective machine that needs to be returned?

:)

Goosenatr, Dec 30, 2017
  2. Xbox One X Keeps signing out of youtube

i watch Youtube on my Xbox One X and it signs me out all the time so after every video or too i have to sign back into YouTube. Is there a fix to this cause its starting to bug me!

PROTOTYPE WOLF1, Dec 30, 2017
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Need help setting up two consoles.

I had to set up a 2nd gamertag for my wife because she was signing into the xbox one slim and it was kicking me out of my X.

Fuhgeddit, Dec 30, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: