Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

Discus and support Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skuno23, May 27, 2018.

1. skuno23
    skuno23 Guest

Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you.

:)

skuno23, May 27, 2018
  2. Xbox one s can play 4k Utra hd blu Ray dise ?

I want to know .Xbox one s can play 4K ultra hd blu Ray dise ? I saw some website tell Xbox one s can't play 4K ultra hd blu Ray dise some website tell it can play .because I will buy it for watch 4K ultra hd blu Ray dise and play game . If who know
    please tell me thank

SorawatRodklai, May 27, 2018
  3. Blu Ray player not playing Ultra HD Blu Ray discs

I have a Sharp Aquos LC-70UD27U TV which supports 4K 4:4:4 10-bit color, but does not support HDR. My Xbox One X Blu Ray Player is not playing Ultra HD Blu Ray discs. I have my One X connected to the correct HDMI input that supports 4:4:4 10-bit color.
    I am also using a proper HDMI 2.0 cable (which honestly does not even matter). Still, when I put in an Ultra HD Blu Ray disc, the disc will not play. The TV perpetually seems like it is trying to display something and cycles the HDMI input. I would assume
    I should still be able to play the Ultra HD Blu Ray disc in spite of my TV not supporting HDR. I simply would not see the HDR benefit. But I should still be able to play the Disc and get the resolution benefit. What is the problem? Why won't my Xbox One
    X play my Ultra HD Blu Ray discs. The two discs I have tried are Warcraft and Wonder Woman Ultra HD Blu Rays. I am using the Xbox Blu Ray App from the Microsoft Store.

PerfectCell JRH, May 27, 2018
  4. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

Hi,

The One X can already play 4K UHD Blu-Ray movie discs, the same as the One S. There's nothing to upgrade.

Obsessive Power, May 28, 2018
  5. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Seriously, what are you talking about?

You must be thinking of the PS4 Pro because that is exactly what Sony did to cripple the console by not including a 4K BD player.

User 9242019, Nov 1, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one s can play 4k Utra hd blu Ray dise ?

Hi

Yes it can play UHD Blu Ray discs please see this link below.

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-s

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™ and Streaming
    With four times the resolution of standard HD, 4K Ultra HD delivers the clearest, most realistic video possible. Stream 4k content on Netflix and Amazon Video and watch Ultra HD Blu-ray movies in stunning
    visual fidelity with High Dynamic Range.
  7. t4ryn it up Win User

Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

Although both the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X can both stream 4K, only the One X is capable of true 4K gaming. I would recommend the XBox One X over the XBox One S because it only one that can truly do 4K gaming! The XBox One S can upscale 1080p games
    to 4K but isn’t a real 4K console, although it can play Blu-Ray in 4K. The XBox One X is the first console to truly be able to stream 4K gaming, plus it has a Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray player!
  8. User 9242019 Win User

Seriously, what are you talking about?

You must be thinking of the PS4 Pro because that is exactly what Sony did to cripple the console by not including a 4K BD player.
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The One X can already play 4K UHD Blu-Ray movie discs, the same as the One S. There's nothing to upgrade.
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Still having problems with Xbox One S Blu Ray app not playing 4K Blu Rays

Hey everyone! I have some new information that should help get you on the right track.

We are aware that a limited number of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movie discs manufactured earlier in 2016 may not play on the Xbox One S.

This issue has since been corrected, but if you are experiencing a problem playing a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray movie disc, you can contact the customer service department of the title’s studio for support. Please note, your console does not need repair or further
    updates to resolve this particular disc issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it. - Similar Threads - should upgrade Ultra

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  6. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  7. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  8. I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?: Long story short, I went to get up think my water cup was empty but it turned out it had water in it. In which the water got into the consoles fan or vent area and on surface of the console, it...
  9. Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S...: Hi guys, I’m thinking of upgrading my Xbox one x and getting a Xbox series X 1tb to play games like call of duty without the lag I’m currently getting. I ideally want to bridge the gap until a...
  10. When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?: When I should upgrade from xbox one to series x? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 97f9fe5a-a4db-43e4-944c-52119562858f