Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

Discus and support Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The v931, Feb 20, 2024.

1. The v931
    The v931 Guest

Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read discs FLAWLESSLY. I put them in my modern consoles and it does nothing.

My Xbox Elite Controllers (Series 1 & 2) have bumpers that fell off or just became incredibly unresponsive. The controllers are very prone to stick drift. I have a ton of controllers in the graveyard from the last decade of Xbox. I'm disappointed in the lack of quality control. I feel like I didn't have to replace 360 products as much as I have to now.

BOTH the Xbox One X & Series X stopped reading games around 1 1/2 years of owning. I feel like I'm getting scuffed products at this point. That's all.

:)

The v931, Feb 20, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: