Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD

Discus and support Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What does send to mean after you purchased COD? My daughter has and Xbox S and I want it on my Xbox one x, and it wont send it to anywhere plz help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mb cobb, Dec 29, 2022.

1. mb cobb
    mb cobb Guest

What does send to mean after you purchased COD? My daughter has and Xbox S and I want it on my Xbox one x, and it wont send it to anywhere plz help

:)

mb cobb, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact issue that you're experiencing with the game?

Did you purchase the game for your daughter and you wanted to play it on your Xbox One X as well?
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Did you purchase the game as a gift? That seems to me the onlytime you'd be asked where to send it to....as it would ask what account your wanted it sent to
  4. Dont Be A Derp Win User

Is there a problem with everyone's mic??

@op, if you wanna chat go into search...thats where all the kids with mics play so enjoy your ears being scrambled. All the adults buying cod for their high pitch voice kids are why I refuse to be in game chat anymore.
  5. jcb000uk Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

I too am experiencing an issue where my Xbox One X will randomly start slowing down then shutting off when playing CoD MW. I never had this issue before installing/playing this game as I've had the Xbox One X for almost a year now.

Is MS taking this seriously or do we have to wait until the Xbox is unusable for them to look into what's causing it or is this something that CoD MW has introduced?

Answers on a postcard.
  6. Schabilionaire Win User

Xbox One February Update - TV Speakers now emit an audible high-pitched whine/static sound

I'm experiencing this same thing. At first it only occurred in game when a high pitched noise went off and then it would continue screeching long after the match was over. Now there's just a constant high pitched sound that my tv is sending off when I turn
    on the Xbox One. This only started happening after the update for me as well. I've done all those same things and it's still persisting.
Thema:

1. Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD - Similar Threads - send Where pitched

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  4. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  5. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d
  6. Where can i send in my ideas for xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Where can i send in my ideas for xbox: If any 1 can message me a website to do so, thatd be great, as admin keep removing my posts like im doing something wrong by mentioning the truth submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link]...
  7. How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?: My Xbox elite series 2 controller has something wrong with the left stick and left bumper. the left bumper only works 1/3 of the time and when i move forward on my left stick then sharply move...
  8. where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...: where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i want to report him a45bb1a7-bd84-4b8a-bec9-734c25d46bd7
  9. My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me: My motherboard is fried and I don't know what to do or where to send it to be repaired.. Please assist me 4a788a0b-a6be-48e4-a911-e6a914ebf0bf
  10. Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??: I've had the console assessed by a company who have said it needs a retimer chip replacing and they cannot get the parts due to stock shortages. Is this something I can send back to Microsoft to...