Xbox One X/S controller right trigger still sticking on NEW controller.. Why??

Discus and support Xbox One X/S controller right trigger still sticking on NEW controller.. Why?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I read about this problem when these controllers first was released, so I bought a brand new Red and Blue controller, surely thinking that the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gamezone1986, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Gamezone1986
    Gamezone1986 Guest

I read about this problem when these controllers first was released, so I bought a brand new Red and Blue controller, surely thinking that the problem had to be gone more than one year later, but nope... it's still an issue on BRAND NEW controllers. Don't they have any quality improvements after all the reported issues?

:)

Gamezone1986, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please see a well detailed guide on how to troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Controller here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that doesn't help with the issue, you will need to send the device to Microsoft for a service repair/replacement. You can see how to do that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If the controller is still under warranty, the repair/replacement is free. If the warranty has expired, it will cost you a fee depending on the type of controller you own. You can check out Microsoft's out of warranty service cost here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Big Wilkies Win User

Xbox One wont respond to right controller stick movement (confirmed control is working correctly on PC with joy.cpl)

I bought a brand new controller and it paired fine but the Xbox one is still not responding to the right analog stick of the new controller.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Left D Pad

I love the new controller but am having a problem with the right trigger sticking on mine sometimes.
  5. TripleTopper321 Win User

Why is Invert Y axis an option and Invert X axis not?

Actually it is on the system level. The downloading app on Xbox called the Xbox accessories app. It works for both regular controllers and adaptive controllers.

That is like the almost perfect app for dealing with controllers.

You convert the left stick Y Axis, you can invert the right stick y axis.

You could swap the left stick and the right stick functions but you can't invert either x-axis.

Also the buttons have a funny issue that the triggers can only be swapped with each other and all the other made buttons could be swapped with each other but you can't mix triggers and non triggers.

I don't know if you do that that was a way that Xbox universally deals with controllers.
  6. ruger280 Win User

controller on xbox one x

factory reset Xbox one x and problem still there. Played on Xbox one s and no problems with any controllers. Taking Xbox one x back and sticking with. Thanks for everyone's help. Please close the thread
Thema:

1. Xbox One X/S controller right trigger still sticking on NEW controller.. Why?? - Similar Threads - controller right trigger

2. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  5. How to find the right size controller back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find the right size controller back?: So I have lost the back to my xbox one controller. Problem is I don't know what size my controller is or what size the controller back is. Now if you're gonna tell me they are interchangeable...
  6. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  7. Xbox controller right trigger always on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller right trigger always on: I play games on PC running Win11. I buy all my games through Steam. Recently in driving games the cars were accelerating by themselves. I reset the keybinds to default, Purchased a new Xbox...
  8. elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive: hi there. so i bought my first elite 2 controller to use on my pc ,and i was so excited untill. im usualy play racing games , the problem is When i pull right trigger half the way , in test app ,...
  9. LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller: Hi, I need help with this, no matter what I do LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on my Xbox Series Controller aa38d959-03ea-4297-9cc9-d5264f1adc9b
  10. Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left: I have tried the fix in this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-acting-like-a-mouse-on-windows-10/b0400895-3ae0-449e-8b34-e227d3cc201b I have also tried other...