XBOX one x repair problem

Discus and support XBOX one x repair problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought my XBOX one X from Game UK online, after five months it had become faulty. i sent it back to them for repair or replacement, they have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeorgeDewar, Aug 10, 2020.

1. GeorgeDewar
    GeorgeDewar Guest

Hi,

I bought my XBOX one X from Game UK online, after five months it had become faulty. i sent it back to them for repair or replacement, they have got back to me saying they will refund its cost. Problem is I paid them £280 for a bundle which included a few
    games. They are refunding me only £243 and say they have no stock to replace mine and it cant be repaired,

I am not happy with this as £243 can only buy me a XBOX S which does not 4K games, can I insist on a like for like replacement from them ?

:)

GeorgeDewar, Aug 10, 2020
  2. XNG GAMING Win User

HDMI port suddenly not working on Xbox one x - no sound or picture

You can send it back for repair it's one of the problems of the xbox one x 3 of my friends had the problem
  3. VoodoooChild Win User

That is crazy game has always been good for me. Checking website they do have them in stock.

I would phone them up and complain for a replacement or full refund no way they could get away with refunding less.
  4. Big D yep Win User

xbox one x freezing

Nothing but problems with my Xbox one x scorpio since day of release. Benn for repair no change still awful.
  5. -DimD- Win User

Xbox one not reading Disc

Hi,

Reeboot your xbox one x and retry with an annother game BR. If you still have the problem, you should call xbox support for a repair.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Controller and Headset both disconnecting

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

If the problem is with Xbox controllers and you have tried all the troubleshooting the problem is in the console and repair is needed.

If your Xbox is the One S/X and Series S/X you can have it repaired with Microsoft.

This link has instructions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. XBOX one x repair problem - Similar Threads - repair problem

2. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  3. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  4. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  5. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  6. Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs?

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs?: Have anybody figured out starfield crashing problem yet?. My game shut off my console sometimes and it starting to be pain in my ... submitted by /u/Parking-Unit2357 [link] [comments]
  7. There is a problem with the repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is a problem with the repair order: Hi, When I use this webpage, I can't report for repair [img] https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ I've tried restarting the PC and logging back in My xbox controller's left joystick...
  8. Xbox Series 2 Controller Repair - How do I get Microsoft to ACTUALLY sort my problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series 2 Controller Repair - How do I get Microsoft to ACTUALLY sort my problem?: Here's a run-down of the issues I have had, and the process by which I have tried to get this sorted. The controller that shipped with my Series X developed a fault with the LB button where it...
  9. Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem for asking a repair for bumper RB issue for Elite v2 Controller on the device &...: Hi, I got issue with my Elite v2 Controller bumber RB button. My controller is still under warranty, when completing a service repair I fill the form like this: [img] If I select issue...
  10. Creating repair order problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating repair order problem: Hello have problem with creating repair orders. all time get error There is a problem with the address provided. Please check the city, state, and zip code combination and try again. i try...