xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode

Discus and support xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have spent 2 weeks waiting for a replacement hdd for my xbox one x that has about 20 hours of play on it...... The problems started with having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mister Scary, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Mister Scary
    Mister Scary Guest

I have spent 2 weeks waiting for a replacement hdd for my xbox one x that has about 20 hours of play on it...... The problems started with having troubles saving my game progress and was telling me to constantly delete the local saves on my console etc etc. kept getting error messages and tried every possible fix short of hdd replacement. Well I got the new hdd and have spent the last 6.5 hours trying every known method of getting the console to install the usb files without stopping at between 4% and 12%, and then going back to the "something went wrong" screen. The best part is that if I try to do the "press and hold the two buttons and press/release start and wait for the second tone to indicate it's going into troubleshoot mode", it NEVER makes the second startup sound and NEVER goes into the troubleshoot mode.

So as of now I have a new $500.00 paper weight and a stress headache. I just need to know the magic trick here that seems to work on everyone else's systems with the greatest of ease.

:)

Mister Scary, Mar 16, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: