Xbox one x recordings lagg in 4K

Discus and support Xbox one x recordings lagg in 4K in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, so I have an Xbox one x. I can record in 1080p just fine while playing in 4K on my 4K TV, but when I try to record in 4K as well, I can play the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UncleIroh9001, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Xbox one x recordings lagg in 4K

Hey, so I have an Xbox one x. I can record in 1080p just fine while playing in 4K on my 4K TV, but when I try to record in 4K as well, I can play the game just fine, but when I play back recordings it has big amounts of lagg in it. I record on A 500GB HDD with an adapter that has a USB 3.0 connection. Any way to get smooth playback?

submitted by /u/UncleIroh9001
    [link] [comments]

/u/UncleIroh9001, Oct 4, 2021
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  3. 800caa7f-a37d-45ef-8 Win User

Xbox One X randomly stops recording 4k gameplay

That could be true but the xbox one x is supposed to record in 4k for up to an hour. About a month ago it was working fine but now it doesn't. Thanks for the reply.
  4. Arthur Hank8 Win User

Game DVR Questions

For number 1, depends on the resolution that you want to record clips.

On Xbox One X you can record up to 30 seconds on 4K, but when posted, they will we downgraded to 1080p.

On Xbox One S you can record up to 2 minutes on 1080p.

On Xbox you can record up to 15 minutes on 780p.

On the games that can't be recorded, we're yet to find if there is such list.
  5. sirbenski Win User

Xbox One X recording stops

Hi, ever since I bought my Xbox One X, I could only use the “record that” feature to record for up to 2 minutes in 1080p and 30 seconds for 4k.

I was able to record for up to an hour in 4k if I used a compatible external drive.

The issue I’m having is that after the last update, 4K recording stops after 1-2 seconds. 1080p works fine.

I have done all troubleshooting steps that the others provided in this thread and I am grateful for the help but the issue still persists.
  6. DylanJacob1 Win User

My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR

Hi Tim,

Does your Xbox one 4K recording at
    hevc codec
    ? I know some xbox one models support hevc codec when recording video at 4k resolution. If you adjust settings from 4k hevc to 4k h264, your resulting file would be much larger. I'm not sure if this would affect the 4k recording disappearing.
    To make recording files smaller, it lets you record video at 1080p?

I've consulted the support.xbox, but they all discuss about the 4k video playback error on tv, not 4k recording.

Sorry if my words don't help you.
Thema:

Xbox one x recordings lagg in 4K

1. Xbox one x recordings lagg in 4K - Similar Threads - recordings lagg

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  6. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  7. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  8. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  9. why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform

in XboX Insiders
    why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform: i still think this is dumb. everytime im trying a new game with my friends and recording something for memories its quite… like seriously why….. submitted by /u/Friendly-Shine-2101 [link]...
  10. Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings: it wont let me upload a simple recording clip for 4 min but when i do it says Queued for upload on my xbox series x i dont understand cos it worked fine some days ago and i never had that issue....