Xbox One X Outrageously Slow Wifi.

Discus and support Xbox One X Outrageously Slow Wifi. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have looked far and wide for an answer to this issue and Microsoft Support no longer answers questions for the One X. I have both an Xbox Series X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mutilat1on, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Mutilat1on
    Mutilat1on Guest

I have looked far and wide for an answer to this issue and Microsoft Support no longer answers questions for the One X.

I have both an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One X. My issue is that the Xbox One X's Download speed and Upload speed are absolutely horrid. 25.97 Mbps Down/36.53 Mbps Up. It is wirelessly connected as I am unable to hardwire it due to location issues. I know and understand that wifi is not the way to go, but it is my wife's and she doesn't play any lag-issue games. Prior to about 3 months ago, I was getting well over 100Mbps Down/Up wirelessly with it. It now will not go close to even 30 Mbps.

My setup:

ARRIS BGW210-700 gateway (1Gbps Fiber):

• WiFi off
    • IP Passthrough enabled
      • Allocation Mode: Passthrough
      • Passthrough Mode: DHCPS-fixed
      • All Firewall settings are off.
    Connected to a ROG GT-AX11000 Router:

• Firewall: Standard
    • Game Boost: Enabled
    • QoS: Gaming
      • Both the Series X and One X are set to gaming.
      • I have turned QoS off entirely and speeds dropped to 17.72 Mbps Down/23.75 Mbps Up
    • Gear Accelerator: On for Both the Series X & the One X
    • Open NAT: Profiles created for Both the Series X & One X
      • Full Cone NAT
    • Smart Connect: Enabled
    • Wireless Mode: Auto (No other Options)
    • 802.11ax/Wifi 6 Mode: Enable
    • WiFi Agile Multiband: Enabled
    • Channel Bandwidth: I have tried every configuration from 20MHz to 160MHz and even 20/40/60/80/160MHz
    • Control Channel: I use InSSIDer and checked all channels, there is no overlap, in fact, our neighbors are so far away their wifi barely appears.
    • Multi-User MIMO: Enabled
    • OFDMA/802.11ax MU-MIMO: DL/UL OFDMA + MU-MIMO
    • IPv4 DNS: 1.1.1.1; 1.0.0.1
    • IPv6 DNS: 2606:4700:4700::1111; 2606:4700:4700::1001
    • DMZ: I even put it in a DMZ and there was no change.
    • I've even verified that it is connecting to the 5G band.
    Short of Factory Resetting the Router and starting from scratch, I have no idea where I have gone wrong.

Xbox One X:

• Packet Loss: 0%
    • MTU: 1480
    • Latency: 32 ms
    • Wireless Strength: 100%

:)

Mutilat1on, Nov 7, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: