Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro

Discus and support Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Completely out of nowhere, my game cuts to black. I can still talk to the people in my party, but I decide to hard restart my Xbox. Now nothing happens... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXanethx, Feb 12, 2020.

1. /u/xXanethx
    /u/xXanethx Guest

Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro

Completely out of nowhere, my game cuts to black. I can still talk to the people in my party, but I decide to hard restart my Xbox. Now nothing happens on startup, no noise is played, but my controller still connects. It doesn't even play any volume through my headset. I think I was in Delta, but I can't remember. Nothing like this has happened before.

submitted by /u/xXanethx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xXanethx, Feb 12, 2020
  2. VanchoSG Win User

Blackscreen after start-up

Same here, just updated my Xbox last night, everytime I start it up it only shows a black screen... Pressing home button only brings the shutdown menu, if I choose "report a problem" it shows the Xbox Feedback screen but then goes back to black
  3. Goodnight CCSO Win User

Stuck on My Games and Apps screen and can't go to the home screen

I not even sure that it's the preview program at all. My screen now loads up to a blank black screen after the my games and apps logo repeatedly pops up and disappears till it finally disappears completely to a blank black screen. It only shows the logo
    and none of my games and it also showed me sign in.
  4. XxPWNAGExX3 Win User

Help!!!!!

When you start up dark souls does go a black screen and not even show the loading bonfire?
  5. AMO RIOT Win User

no xbox x logo on startup ..

Do you mean the Xbox One X intro before the standard green startup screen is missing? If so, go to your display settings and check if the output is 4k. If it is, then theres nothing to worry about. Your X is working as normal, only the startup is
    missing. Theres no need for a replacement
    turned on xbox today start up screen is back on now...thku for your help
  6. RAFIE82 Win User

Menu doesn’t appear

I'm currently having the same exact problem with my Xbox One. Except the entire screen is black. The UI doesn't show up at all. Only when I hold the Xbox logo button on the controller to pull up other menu works.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro - Similar Threads - shows black screen

2. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen: tried hard reset, hdmi port and cable change, network port change, resolution change(essentially all fixes I could have found) and nothing has changes. Today it has happened twice in the span of 5...
  5. How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??: I had my Xbox one ever since 2019 on Christmas day and now I see that the game I just bought was working at first now it’s not it was resident evil village it would turn to a black screen and stay...
  6. Ipad showing only black screen during remote play. How do I resolve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ipad showing only black screen during remote play. How do I resolve this?: I tried setting up remote play on my Ipad Air to stream from my Xbox Series X but all it shows is a black screen even though I'm using the same Wifi as my Xbox. I've updated the Ipad and Xbox app...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming showing black screen on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming showing black screen on pc.: Hello I am trying to use my Xbox SeriesX with my laptop and was unable to use an hdmi port, so I resorted to using cloud play, I had turned on remote play already on the Xbox, and yet when I try...
  8. Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times, after...: Splash screen shows up then goes black and I've factory reset my xbox one s 2 times after both times it works for a while then the problem comes back 7736f0d0-6259-41be-b96e-1ab12bfd36a8
  9. Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen: This happened after I attempted to move a game to internal storage, it wasn't moving no matter how many times i clicked and what not so i reset my xbox and now im stuck I know it isn't an hdmi...
  10. F18 carrier landing lite shows up black screen on game in Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    F18 carrier landing lite shows up black screen on game in Windows 11: Hi, Johnie here. When I was searching for a plane game on Microsoft store, I found f18 carrier landing lite which has the best weather settings. However, this game doesn't launch at all. It got...