xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk

Discus and support xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my x box will not play blu ray disk will not let Netflix play movies, hulu can not play movies, Disney plus can not play movies... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bobpruss, Jun 28, 2020.

1. bobpruss
    bobpruss Guest

my x box will not play blu ray disk will not let Netflix play movies, hulu can not play movies, Disney plus can not play movies

:)

bobpruss, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Kasaris Win User

Xbox One "media remotes"

You can configure a Logitech Harmony 650 remote (and likely any of the other Harmony remotes) to control the XBox One. I use mine at home to control mine for watching Netflix, Hulu, Blu-Ray disks, etc.
  3. bobpruss Win User

Atmos sound bar needed an update on software. got update installed everything works great
  4. Quantum CVR Win User

Try doing a power cycle reset by pressing the xbox power button in the console until it turns off wait a minute or two and turn it back on check the update area and try to see if you have an update pending in the queue for the applications.
  5. OlIlI0IlIlO Win User

Try to update your xbox or the blu-ray player app
  6. Deano_M_ Win User

i had this issue. i had to disconnect the console off my wifi . and reinstall the programs. then reconnect it back and it came good
Thema:

1. xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk - Similar Threads - working netflix hulu

2. The volume isnt working when i play madden or watch netflix. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The volume isnt working when i play madden or watch netflix. Why is that?: Volume isnt workin when play madden or watch netflix.why is that? a09e54dc-b4ea-4d3a-96f1-94050cecde10
  3. My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...: My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it and I am not able to get it to respond to any controller buttons (accept/back/log in etc) other than...
  4. My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix: My Xbox app has suddenly not started to work on my Xbox it was worked for a while this has been happening for a few days anyone knew how to fix it submitted by /u/GhostyHades [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox series X audio passthrough and Dolby Atmos in Netflix or Disney + app. It works with my other apps, apple tv, etc. At the same time, Netflix and Disney +no...
  6. Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?: Setup is xbox series x plug directly into samsung hwq800b soundbar...netflix do not work in dolby atmos but dysney plus and the games are working fine. 7b75d168-68c0-4246-b70f-373015822616
  7. Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app: Hello, I have an issue with my xbox series X audio passthrough. It works with my other apps amazon prime , vudu hbo max. But with netflix and disney + it doesnt show passthrough . I have deleted...
  8. Xbox Series S Audio Passthrough is still broken and it doesn't work for Netflix.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Audio Passthrough is still broken and it doesn't work for Netflix.: Hi, The audio passthrough is broken and the Netflix App doesn't use it when watching films. How many of us still have the same issue? I'm using an xbox series s with an optical cable from my tv...
  9. How can i resolve this and youtube Netflix and other app doesn't work? .thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i resolve this and youtube Netflix and other app doesn't work? .thanks: [img] How can i resolve this and youtube Netflix and other app doesn't work? .thanks e5714b3f-d0b5-4665-b1cf-f092de3b10d5
  10. Netflix and Hulu navigation type voice commands no longer work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Hulu navigation type voice commands no longer work.: I noticed it after the update that brought us Cortana that I could no use any of the menu navigation commands in Hulu or Netflix. I've done full restarts and such and have switched between regular...