Xbox One X No Signal problem

Discus and support Xbox One X No Signal problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I've been having some issues with my Xbox One X ever since I received it back at launch. If I don't use my console for a few hours, 6 to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxOSX, Jan 11, 2018.

1. MaxOSX
    MaxOSX Guest

Hey everyone,

I've been having some issues with my Xbox One X ever since I received it back at launch. If I don't use my console for a few hours, 6 to 8 it seems, then my TV will say that there is no signal from the Xbox. This happens in both Instant-on and Energy saving
    modes. I've already done an advanced exchange on the console, and this issue persists on the new console. I've also tried different HDMI cords and ports. My Apple TV 4K never has an issue, so I don't think its a problem with my TV specifically or 4K. Its a
    brand new Sony 4K TV. To fix the issue, I either have to use the power + eject buttons to reset the resolution, or unplug BOTH the Xbox and TV. Unplugging just one does not fix the issue. Before it was only every few days, so it was semi-livable. But recently
    its been the last 3 launches. Is this "No Signal" issue common? Is there any actual steps to fix it besides the ones I'm told (reset the Xbox) over and over again (and never work). I'm close to wanting to return the console because I feel like I'm working
    on its issues more than I'm playing and enjoying the games.

:)

MaxOSX, Jan 11, 2018
  2. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    Xbox one x No Signal

check if it wired correctly

pa1blo, Jan 11, 2018
  3. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Xbox one x No Signal

Hi Lucas!

I would suggest to try the steps on our article here:
    Troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on.

Also, if that doesn't help try this:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    When the console powers up, you will see the

Xbox Startup Troubleshooter
    , if available:

After choose to Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select
    Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Hope this helps!

XBF Leslie D, Jan 11, 2018
  4. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest

There is a setting to turn the X Box off after 1 or 6 hours of inactivity (Soon to be more time options.). I believe the default is set to 6.

J.R.G., Jan 11, 2018
  5. I started having the same thing today but the reset doesn't solve problem. Only has been used a few times since Christmas. Very frustrating to say the least

chillywilly887, Nov 1, 2018
  6. J.R.G. Win User

There is a setting to turn the X Box off after 1 or 6 hours of inactivity (Soon to be more time options.). I believe the default is set to 6.
  7. chillywilly887 Win User

I started having the same thing today but the reset doesn't solve problem. Only has been used a few times since Christmas. Very frustrating to say the least
  8. SinistralClub04 Win User

Random disconnecting

Hi. I can't access any of these links. I have looked at my signal and when I select a network and it shows Zero or One bars but there is no alert of any problems . For example the Red X which shows poor signal.
  9. Dark Assassin7O Win User

Xbox One and PC to LG OLED TV issue?

Hey gds1972?.. Umm... I forgot one more issue.. Another annoying as well.. Sometimes my Screen loses signal of my Xbox One X and unfortunate I have to disconnect & Reconnect the cable every time it does that or Full Restart the Xbox
    One X which again.. It's not the System fault but it's one of the ways for the signal to recognize it again..
  10. MichaelOsborn3 Win User

My xbox one x is have hdmi port problems

Both of my xbox one x say no signal and it being the hdmi ports both times.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X No Signal problem - Similar Threads - Signal problem

2. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  3. No signal problem that I can't solve.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No signal problem that I can't solve.: I was playing Xbox series s with different screens but now I tried to play with the old screen I used to play with but No signal screen shows infront of me I thought that was a compatibility...
  4. no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem: so i put in another harddrive did the osu and all that, worked just fine, but the next time i started the console i have thw same problem, wont even let me start it in the troubleshoot mode....
  5. Xbox One signal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One signal problem: So last night I went to turn my Xbox on. As it was signing in i accidentally back out. So i just go to sign in like normally, but then it started to take longer than usual. After about a minute or...
  6. No signal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal problem: I have tried booting my xbox on a different resolution however all the methods I have tried do not work there is just a blue screen saying ‘no signal’ b9078a4f-0dfa-431e-b8b1-d9d6d3bba632
  7. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday morning, I try to start it up, and get the "no signal"...
  8. How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?: Before I get anyone asking, YES I tried every method provided by Microsoft, and all of the ones I could find on YouTube and none of them have even remotely worked. My Xbox One is the standard...
  9. No signal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal problem: Hi guys my Xbox one s not displaying video content i have tried to check the hdmi and remove ,change ,switch holding the power button fo r ten seconds but still no signal on my tv while my...
  10. xbox one s HDMI no signal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s HDMI no signal problem: I have a problem with my xbox one s console. The HDMI wont pick up and i have tried three different HMDI cables can you please help me with this ff34e012-7b34-4db0-9c56-88830c15404c