Xbox One X (must read)

Discus and support Xbox One X (must read) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Let me start off by saying I have purchased the original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox one day one edition, Xbox one S, Xbox One X Scorpio Edition, microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eddy Pena, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Eddy Pena
    Eddy Pena Guest

Xbox One X (must read)

Let me start off by saying I have purchased the original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox one day one edition, Xbox one S, Xbox One X Scorpio Edition, microsoft Surface Book, many more microsoft products and have kept a steady Xbox Live membership since Xbox 360. Loyalty
    is there.

My name is Eddy. I have purchased an Xbox one X Scorpio edition. I was super excited, to go along with my 65 4k TV it would be so great. I purchased it on August 20th when the pre-orders initiated. I contacted support after seeing it was being shipped on
    Saturday November 4th and my credit card was charged the $547.65. They reassured me it would be here by November 7th, since I purchased it through the Microsoft website and I have our conversation. November 5th, the shipping label was made and I was ecstatic.
    The anticipated ship date was November 6th for standard overnight shipping, and the delivery date was set for November 7th. November 7th, I took off work was ready to play all day and be there for the delivery. It turned to Wednesday November 8th, back to
    work I went, yet I didn’t get to play the Scorpio because it never arrived. I called support that day on Wednesday the 9th and the escalated my case and said their “higher ups” would contact me within 48 hours. To get to that point was so fraustrating and
    took 20 calls just to reach that point. Alven from Microsoft on the 7th told me it was Fedex and had to make calls back and fourth and it ended up being Microsoft issues. They had no idea where the package was but kept feeding many false claims which I will
    not get into. I called again the 10th with my fraustration and the lady reassured me that I should have received it the 7th and they would contact me within 24 hours. 24 hours passed by and again I called and they said the last person was wrong, that they
    have a 72 hour grace period where they would contact me. So again, false Information, or people just passing on the problem to the next person.

I gave them all weekend which I understand is not doing the work days and I gave them Monday the 13th to give me a call. Still nothing. I called today and Renz told me that it would take another day or two but they assured me they will call me by then. I
    am ready to call the corporate office and explain everything I’ve been through and as a loyal Microsoft customer, how I’ve been treated through this whole process has been absurd. It is way past due. I bought directly through Microsoft, instead I could have
    just ordered it from a 3rd party and would have received it by now. My roommate received his the day of release and he ordered it through a 3rd party and on a future date then I did. I convinced him to buy one as I am a huge advocate for Microsoft. I am absolutely
    distraught with how Microsoft has handled my situation and if not compensated for my time, not having the Scorpio and having bad information told to me countless times, then I will never purchase a Microsoft product again and will never recommend again.

I’ve had no help and tracking my package still has not changed since I’ve started.

Order number: 6979008895

Escalated case number: [Mod Removed]

Tracking number Fedex: [Mod Removed]

Reference when talked to Alven: [Mod Removed]

Reference number when talked to employees before the anticipated ship date: [Mod Removed]

:)

Eddy Pena, Nov 14, 2017
  2. ***MUST READ***

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

Why? I mean it is almost lunch time.....

[/quote]lol...dude, my wife knows of my love for gourmet jelly beans...so she thought of me on her way home from work last night and bought me a small package of mixed variety 'JellyBelly's.....was having a few while in a party with Dan and APOC....and man,
    to my surprise....they make a vomit flavored jelly bean...I'm not joking...they really do...even looked it up to be sure I wasn't somehow imagining things.....nasty

II PARALLAX II, Nov 14, 2017
  3. ***MUST READ***

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

my remark was in no way smart A, it was just the facts, and really, its ur mom thats pathetic, tell her to pick up her game a little

[/quote]..she also needs to pick up her dirty clothes

II PARALLAX II, Nov 14, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Xbox One X (must read)

Hey Eddy,

Very sorry to hear about the frustrating experience. We can see that those cases are actively being looked into, but if you do not receive an update by the end of the day on 11/15, please reach back out to us so we can take a deeper look into this.

We can definitely see how frustrating this has been, and we appreciate you raising this concern with us. Please keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Nov 14, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One X (must read)

Hey Eddy,

Very sorry to hear about the frustrating experience. We can see that those cases are actively being looked into, but if you do not receive an update by the end of the day on 11/15, please reach back out to us so we can take a deeper look into this.

We can definitely see how frustrating this has been, and we appreciate you raising this concern with us. Please keep us posted!
  6. xBLOUSESx Win User

TV is capable of 4k 60hz same time but in display setting only showing 4k no hz

It must be the tv. Everything I've read on it says that it can run that but I hooked my other one X to it and it showed the same thing. But still no error message.
  7. Takashi Hakurei Win User

Must Read this!!!!

I have GOLD but I cannot play online at all with any account what so ever..
  8. Takashi Hakurei Win User

Must Read this!!!!

for some reason on the serial code search it says im not banned though but on my xbox it does i dont understand..
  9. HEATHEN 75 Win User

***MUST READ***

My son used to get the Harry Potter jelly beans a few years back. They had ketchup, onion, sausage and all sorts of nastiness. Fun watching him give them to his aunts, uncles and grandparents though.
Thema:

Xbox One X (must read)

1. Xbox One X (must read) - Similar Threads - must read

2. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

in XboX Insiders
    MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**: To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD), I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a person who has been deeply touched by the...
  3. MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error: WELL, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW AT THE BEGINNING, IF I DON’T GET A RESPONSE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, I AM CONTACTING MOJANG IT’S SELF! OK, SO FIRST OF ALL, I WASTED 300 DHS ($81.68), ON THIS STUPID...
  4. You guys must really have no life or can't read

in XBoX Accessibility
    You guys must really have no life or can't read: So, ATTENTION XBOX ENFORCEMENT ....how is this a reason to suspend anything??? His handle is [mod removed] Maybe you need to be a bit more better at picking who and why you ban next time I'll...
  5. Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!: Attention: Microsoft & Xbox high level executives and whatnot! We the people, Users of Xbox One Console, Have had enough! In this discussion, I will be both blunt and honest! We have a serious...
  6. Recording!!! Must Read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording!!! Must Read: Why aren't we still given a choice whether to record 1080p60fps or 720p60fps without a 4k screen. We should also have the controll over bitrate at which the video is recorded in....
  7. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...: within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when I read the book it does nothing I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reloaded previous saves but to no avail this...
  8. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...: within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when I read the book it does nothing I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reloaded previous saves but to no avail this...
  9. Suspended Account (Must Read)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended Account (Must Read): My account was suspended for cheating, that I'm not bothered about. What I'm bothered about is that just before it got suspended I stuck on a 2 week Gold Trial, so does this mean even when I'm...
  10. enforcement team MUST READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement team MUST READ: I need to contact enforcement team well have them contact me. I have a console ban for a month but when I look on my profile I have no email or message on my account saying I'm ban so I can not...