xbox one x logo flickering when i open games

Discus and support xbox one x logo flickering when i open games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hallo! I have an xbox one x and recently i had a problem with the fan that made it stop suddenly. I fixed the problem immediately, and since then, when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by denis_.ddc �, Jan 28, 2024.

1. xbox one x logo flickering when i open games

hallo! I have an xbox one x and recently i had a problem with the fan that made it stop suddenly. I fixed the problem immediately, and since then, when I try to start some games it crashes and the logo starts flashing

:)

denis_.ddc �, Jan 28, 2024
  2. P33R00 Win User

Xbox one screen flickering black

Help[quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote][quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote]
  3. NathanPerez5 Win User

Elite controller 2 not working

And I uninstalled the Fornite app and re install back and steel the same, the only button that works is the center with the X logo and opens the game bar but when I go to the game to play nothing works
  4. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
  5. XxBunker0768xX Win User

"Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console"

Games with series s/x Logo are not working on xbox one s/x ..

But xbox one games works on series x .

Just for info . Cause this suport is gething poor and!! 😪😪😪
  6. IvanHristov123 Win User

Screen Flickering - Using non 4K TV - Xbox One X

Hey, having the same problem here. Using Xbox One X. It was working fine for a year and recently started flickering. I have bought a new 4k tv and it's even worse. I bought a new high speed HDMI cable: new set of issues - complete black screen or it flickers
    heavily. Went to test the XBOX on a 3rd tv and it flickers as well. I'd appreciate some help.
Thema:

xbox one x logo flickering when i open games

1. xbox one x logo flickering when i open games - Similar Threads - logo flickering open

2. Xbox series x without power your dreams logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x without power your dreams logo: I bought last week brand new Xbox series x And when I open it I didn't found the power your dreams solgan in the console This is new packaging in Xbox or not ? Thanks...
  3. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  4. Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while: Xbox series s with external samsung 1tb ssd and 1tb storage expansion card seagate stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while then when it does get the the menu it does not connect to the Internet...
  5. xbox app stuck at xbopx logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app stuck at xbopx logo: I'm asking for help once again, it's been weeks since the xbox app has worked, I'm paying the game pass for nothing, I expect a minimum of help from Microsoft because we have a contract: I pay and...
  6. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...
  7. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming): Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game...
  8. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  9. Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.: I have tried restarting pc, repairing app, resetting app, resetting Microsoft Store app using cmd command I found on another form, and I even have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple...
  10. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...