Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button

Discus and support Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got an Xbox One X, and it was working fine ever since, until now. I was playing and suddenly the game froze and the Xbox as well. I could not get to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Attila Nagy2, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Attila Nagy2
    Attila Nagy2 Guest

I got an Xbox One X, and it was working fine ever since, until now. I was playing and suddenly the game froze and the Xbox as well. I could not get to home screen. Afzer manually turning off, now it turns on but gives no signal and has any reaponse to any buttons. While the X light up, when I press it hive a turn on noise, and does not power down, just keeps in loop. I tried to plug out and leave it for more than15 minutes and power back but no change. Tried the troobleshoot mode but I cannot enter it... please help! Thanks in advance!

:)

Attila Nagy2, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Attila Nagy2 Win User

Hello Oskayra,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to respond to my question.

Sadly, I already found all of these solution online and tried them before posting, but with no success.

If you have any other possible solution, beside taking to service, I would be more than interested to try out.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Attila
  3. Hoskayra Win User

You can try these methods suggested by Xbox Support:

Reset internal power supply:

Xbox series X|S, Xbox One X, and Xbox One S consoles have an internal power supply that works in all regions of the world. If the console does not turn on, you may need to reset the power. Power problems are often caused by the power supply resetting after electrical surges.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

1. Disconnect the power cable from the console.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Plug the cable back into the console and press the Xbox button  on the front of the console.

If the console turns on, the internal power reset has worked. If the problem repeats, perform this step again.

If it doesn't work, do the following:

Check that the wall outlet you are using works with other devices.

Check that the power cord is securely connected to the wall outlet and to your console.

Make sure you are using the power cable that came with your console and that it is the correct cable for your region.

If none of this works, I really have nothing more to suggest to you, since the only thing left would be to send it to technical service for repair. But if you don't want to, well the other thing I can do is release the question so that other experts in the forum can offer you more efficient help.

I'm sorry I can't be of better help. Let me know if you want me to release the question, I will be attentive to your response.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/console-wont-power-on
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Attila N, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing with your Xbox, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to solve this problem and I found it Good information, which you should take into account:

Please try plugging your Xbox into a different outlet and make sure the cables are securely connected.

Likewise, to rule out a problem with the HDMI cable and the TV, use a different HDMI cable and connect it to a different TV or monitor.

If the problem persists and you still cannot get a picture or signal on your TV, then please check if it gives you a signal and if it allows you to access the Xbox troubleshooting screen as follows:

1. Make sure the console does not have any game disc inside, if so please take it out before continuing with the rest of the process.

2. Turn off the console and unplug the power cord for 30 seconds to make sure the console is completely off, then plug it back in but don't turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on your console, then press the power button on your console once while still holding down the Pair and Eject buttons.

4. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the console power-on tone again, once you hear it you can release the buttons.

5. The console should turn on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter on the screen.

6. If you are able to successfully access the troubleshooter screen then try resetting the console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications, to do this please select "Reset this Xbox". When prompted, select the Keep games and apps option. This option will reset the operating system and delete all data that may be corrupted and causing the problem, without deleting your applications or games.

7. Check if the problem persists after doing all the above.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/8d108e65-6cba-4264-9cbb-6440c12ba6d9

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. SithLord Peter1 Win User

No Image or sound.

I have unplugged everything and replugged everything but I'm still not getting any signal or sound. The Xbox360 fan turns on and the on button lights up but my tv says there is no signal and there is no sound.

(I think my Xbox is the original white one).
  6. Jader89 Win User

Xbox One won't turn on consistently

Can you define the symptoms a little bit better? When you press the power button, does the light on the console go on? Do you see any HDMI signal? Is it just a blank screen?
Thema:

1. Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button - Similar Threads - lights bit signal

2. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  3. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  4. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...
  5. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in...
  6. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n: My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be on I tried everything unplugging the power cord from the Xbox and the wall even changing wall outlets...
  8. Xbox One S Flashing Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Flashing Light: I have an xbox one S (all digital), got it about a few months after its release, earlier i closed down gta 5 and turned off my console, then the power button was flashing for about 20-25 minutes...
  9. Xbox One stops at 2/3 of the update, flashes the light for a bit, then turns off and never...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stops at 2/3 of the update, flashes the light for a bit, then turns off and never...: I've had my xbox one for a while now, at least for more than 5 years. Recently I've wanted to try to use it again, but when I started it up, it said I needed a 4.4 gb system update to connect to...
  10. This is a bit strange, why is the second light only on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is a bit strange, why is the second light only on?: [img] the second light is only on 80787de8-3baa-4c14-87f0-20ce36a9dc17