Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement

Discus and support Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I originally posted this on the Xbox sub but it with similar posts, it sounds like it could be a Skip Ahead preview issue: I don't know if this is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrAchilles, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement

I originally posted this on the Xbox sub but it with similar posts, it sounds like it could be a Skip Ahead preview issue:

I don't know if this is Gears of War 4 related or Xbox.

Unlocking an achievement BREAKS my Xbox.

Suddenly the audio cuts in and out at random times and my ping skyrockets into the 100s.

This happens soon as the achievement toast notification pops.

Eventually my whole Xbox was lagging (UI, game, home page etc) and my ping hit 1000+ before I timed out.

It requires a hard reset to fix.

Anyone have any idea what is happening?

NOTE: I managed to secure two recordings of it happening (one where it resolves itself and another where it breaks)

Let me know if you want them uploaded.

submitted by /u/MrAchilles
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrAchilles, Jun 26, 2019
  2. TheIrishIndian1 Win User

Achievements Not Popping

It's on Xbox One Series X and more of a case by case basis were most of my achievements pop while some don't after completing the requirements. Nothing really changed. I've gotten achievements to unlock before and after it's just select achievements.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Uncontrollable Xbox One X

Hi Akbuk75,

We noticed you created a duplicate thread on the same topic and we shouldn't be doing that on the forums. Seeing as you've replied on the other thread found

here
    , I will now be locking this thread.

Please review the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    going forward.

Thank you!
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

5. Joc Holliday Win User

I just got done watching the video. From the looks of it maybe your controller might have gone bad. You can request to see if you can get your Xbox controller serviced @

Device Repair and Services
  6. Akbuk75 Win User

Problem solved. The RB button was pushed and slashed. The driver now works normally. Thank you for your help.
Thema:

Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement

1. Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement - Similar Threads - lags UNCONTROLLABLY unlocking

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected: I have recently been having problems with my Xbox Series X where my mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and Call Of Duty, every time I move my mouse my...
  4. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.: For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games,...
  5. Eso Lag Issues fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...
  6. Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.: Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because...
  7. XBOX SERIES X LAG ON ETHERNET

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X LAG ON ETHERNET: Hi For 6 months I’ve had issues with gaming lag on my Xbox series x. The game is FC24, so it’s an EA server. I’ve got a TP-Link Ax1500 on BT Full Fibre 150, UK. Download 500mgbs Upload...
  8. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  9. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  10. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...