Xbox one x lag

Discus and support Xbox one x lag in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one x lag I got the brand new xbox one x scorpio edition and its constantly lagging. At first I thought I had an ISP issue, then I got my router... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by f51d0cca-5d4f-4dcb-9312-9196fb0b9054, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Xbox one x lag

Xbox one x lag
    I got the brand new xbox one x scorpio edition and its constantly lagging. At first I thought I had an ISP issue, then I got my router replaced with a newer version from my ISP. Open port on the xbox, tried different settings and rebooting the xbox one x
    back to factory settings. The game will play well in multi player then out of no where it will lag spike to 300-500 and continue so. Only way for me to overcome this is to change from 4g WIFI to 5g WIFI, but since my basic router 5G signal sucks, it will lag
    me out of the game.

I decided to get a new router to bypass the basic one that at&t provides. I got the nighthawk x10, It was amazing, played the games in 5G with no issues... but doom fell upon on nighthawk 6hrs later. I woke up to find out my brand new $400 router Wifi antennas
    didn't work for some apparent reason. Now I have to return it and find another replacement.

My old Xbox one day 1 console did not have any lag issues. SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX THIS NOW!

:)

f51d0cca-5d4f-4dcb-9312-9196fb0b9054, Dec 29, 2017
  2. bdboys66
    bdboys66 Guest
    The new WWII COD is amazing! But it has its problems ...

I can't even finish a match it is so laggy. I dont think the lag was as bad with my xbox. the xbox one x is horrible with lag.

bdboys66, Dec 29, 2017
  3. RH4CAO
    RH4CAO Guest
    Fortnite running well on my old xbox one and lagging a lot on my new xbox one x

i buy myself an xbox one x and fortnite is lagging a lot and when i unplug it to plug my old xbox one fortnite run without lag ... the two are working with the same internet connection and my connection is good ... do i return my xbox one x for a new one
    or is there a solution to fix this

RH4CAO, Dec 29, 2017
  4. chinomal
    chinomal Guest

Xbox one x lag

I got the brand new xbox one x scorpio edition and its constantly lagging. At first I thought I had an ISP issue, then I got my router replaced with a newer version from my ISP. Open port on the xbox, tried different settings and rebooting the xbox one x
    back to factory settings. The game will play well in multi player then out of no where it will lag spike to 300-500 and continue so. Only way for me to overcome this is to change from 4g WIFI to 5g WIFI, but since my basic router 5G signal sucks, it will lag
    me out of the game.

I decided to get a new router to bypass the basic one that at&t provides. I got the nighthawk x10, It was amazing, played the games in 5G with no issues... but doom fell upon on nighthawk 6hrs later. I woke up to find out my brand new $400 router Wifi antennas
    didn't work for some apparent reason. Now I have to return it and find another replacement.

My old Xbox one day 1 console did not have any lag issues. SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX THIS NOW!

chinomal, Jan 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox one x lag