Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...

Discus and support Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Out of warranty . Seriously **** you microsoft 3117fb14-8a7a-4a22-9e63-2a1632421d1f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinResa, Mar 7, 2021.

1. KevinResa
    KevinResa Guest

Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...

Out of warranty . Seriously **** you microsoft

:)

KevinResa, Mar 7, 2021
  2. TheFlyingDtchman Win User

Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it can stop working after 3 years

Have you tried buying another one and returning the one you got?
  3. dauntehardy Win User

Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

Tried the power cycle even factory restored my xbox only for it to do the same thing an hour later, looked up other stuff about it and it looks like it's a widespread issue with the one x, people have went as far as getting a new xbox one x only to have
    the problem again, you would think that since I just spent 500 dollars on a console it would work properly, especially when there's other people who have this same problem only with the X model
  4. Webb155 Win User

Xbox one x keeps crashing.

Im having same issues with my xbox one x bought it a month ago and crashes like crazy. Ive tried the power cycle reinstalling games and still nothing sad i spent $500 on something that doesnt even work
  5. xUndead Jesterx Win User

Can't install apps

I am having this exact issue. Brand new One X will not download fortnite. Any other game and app downloads fine. I have tried all listed troubleshooting steps but the download just stops.
  6. xUndead Jesterx Win User

Can't install apps

I am having this exact issue. Brand new One X will not download fortnite. Any other game and app downloads fine. I have tried all listed troubleshooting steps but the download just stops.
    I also want to add that I have tried on both of my consoles, a launch Xbox One as well as a One X that is less than a month old.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it... - Similar Threads - stopped working tried

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  4. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  5. My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.: Hello, I was trying to call someone on discord and the camera wasn't working so i checked if it was working anywhere else and it consistently does this thing where it just shows an icon of a...
  6. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  7. CEC partially stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    CEC partially stopped working?: I have a Series X plugged into an Onkyo Tx-Nr7100 that is then plugged into my TV, a Vizio P65-F1. Everything was perfect until about two weeks ago when CEC will no longer turn on the AVR and TV...
  8. My avionics stopped working and now my game crashes when trying to fly 787

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My avionics stopped working and now my game crashes when trying to fly 787: Help I’m not sure how to fix. 59b7fac9-5712-4e9c-9bff-4a56a1812698
  9. My son xbox mini fridge stop working . It's blinking and fan doesn't work try to turn but...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son xbox mini fridge stop working . It's blinking and fan doesn't work try to turn but...: My son xbox mini fridge stop working . Blink green on top and fan doesn't spin nomore 0115569e-8484-458d-a407-1f2fb89af573
  10. Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does...: Hello, recently I purchased an xbox elite series 2 controller for use with my pc, it was working well for a while, until suddenly it stopped. When I plug the controller in, it vibrates and the...