Xbox One X It takes more than 3 minutes to start and when it starts it appears on a gray screen

Discus and support Xbox One X It takes more than 3 minutes to start and when it starts it appears on a gray screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Friends I am facing a very annoying problem with my Xbox one X, recently more specifically speaking after the last update it takes much longer than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vegas✔, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Vegas✔
    Vegas✔ Guest

Xbox One X It takes more than 3 minutes to start and when it starts it appears on a gray screen

:)

Vegas✔, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Dirkster Dude Win User

Can't manual save only auto?

An amazing number of problems is resolved by cold starting the X-Box One. I had several issues just to get this game to run without sitting at an endless loading screen. Turns out it wasn't the game it was the X-Box One. By clearing the X-Box One cache
    that allows for quick starting in less then 30 seconds it fixed this problem as well as the later problem with only being able to Auto save. A few days after the loading screen fix I had lost electricity while playing and had thought the save file damaged
    in some way. I cold started the X-Box one and it fixed that problem as well. To cold start: Make sure your X-Box One is turned off, remove the plug from the wall, wait 2 minutes, plug the X-Box power cord back into outlet, and turn on the X-Box One. You
    should see the 3 little dots being highlights left to right. It can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 3-4 minutes. The second time I did this after I had lost power it took almost 4 minutes to start.
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

Still no forum access

DeadliestTicTac, it will definately take more than the three minutes since your last thread. Please be patient and do not start more than one thrwad per issue that you are trying to resolve. Thanks!
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Meu Xbox One X não liga mais[My Xbox One X won't turn on anymore]

Hello LeonardoBastos1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with starting up your Xbox One X after minimal use. Please describe what happens when you try to start your Xbox One X including details on any error messages or codes that may appear when
    starting. Please check out the following page for troubleshooting steps:
    Troubleshooting a Blank Screen - Xbox One

I hope this helps!
  5. DragonWire24 Win User

Reptile In MK1 MK Arcade Kollection??

This is PS3 ver though.. press whatever the block and run button for 360

Mortal Kombat

Play as Goro

Successfully complete the game. When "The End" message appears, quickly hold Up/Left + Back + X until the title screen appears. Press Start to start a new game as Goro.

Play as Reptile

Select any character, and defeat Shang Tsung. When he releases all the fighters' souls, hold L1 + R1 when Sub-Zero appears. Keep holding the buttons until the title screen appears. Start a new game. At the fighter selection screen, Reptile's face will be
    at the top middle of the fighter selection screen.

Read more:
    www.cheatcc.com/.../mortalkombatarcadekollectioncheatscodes.html
  6. DavidVAndrews Win User

Problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Like everyone else here I am having the same problem and it just started in the last 2 days. Yesterday just a couple of times, now all of the daily challenges are blank white screen with Microsoft Solitaire Collection in gray in the upper left corner, and
    the X - and box symbols in the upper tight corner.

appears that several are having the problem but no one has the answer, It sure would be nice if someone from M'soft would read and give guidance as it appears that the problem is on their end!
Thema:

1. Xbox One X It takes more than 3 minutes to start and when it starts it appears on a gray screen - Similar Threads - takes more minutes

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot

in XboX Insiders
    GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot: OS (2008.200629-0000), last Skip Ahead update, 1st of July submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone having this problem? When I using my xbox one x it take 30 seconds or more to load...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this problem? When I using my xbox one x it take 30 seconds or more to load...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  5. how much more time will it take to solve my problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how much more time will it take to solve my problem: how many times do i have to contact you in order to get my compensation problem solved ? i am tired of having the support team sending me here to get it , the microsoft rewards team said the same...
  6. i have had it with xbox i cant take no more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have had it with xbox i cant take no more: i bought my son a xbox one the day it came out with every game possible he ended up with over 30 game not to mention all the many many many add on he pesterd me for only for one day when he turned...
  7. Why do Digital games take more space then Disc games on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do Digital games take more space then Disc games on Xbox 360?: Why do Digital games take more space then Disc games on Xbox 360? Like example Batman Arkham City is over 7 GB........ for the digital version of the game. aff91d76-56ec-4f42-8c45-632fcc3d75c3
  8. How many support officers does it take to fix a simple clerical order? Apparently more then 8

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many support officers does it take to fix a simple clerical order? Apparently more then 8: so support completely screwed me out of my preorder due to a simple clerical error that I have been trying to get fixed since the 4th. over these 3 days I have spent approximately 5 hrs on the...
  9. Take Two planning more BioShock & Red Dead titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Take Two planning more BioShock & Red Dead titles: Last night, Take Two CEO Strauss Zelnick has stated the company plans to release another Red Dead title, and went on to say that a new BioShock title is also very likely. Take Two planning more...
  10. Take Two planning more BioShock & Red Dead titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Take Two planning more BioShock & Red Dead titles: Take Two planning more BioShock & Red Dead titles 2b3416fa-a4dc-416a-91ab-bce1fdf4c790