Xbox One X error code 0x83860012 Certain games won’t sync data from cloud on start up.

Discus and support Xbox One X error code 0x83860012 Certain games won’t sync data from cloud on start up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. So four days ago I had downloaded the Madden 23 trial, and was experiencing issues with it and after researching, one of the solutions I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CurtisTerry2, Aug 22, 2022.

1. CurtisTerry2
    CurtisTerry2 Guest

Xbox One X error code 0x83860012 Certain games won’t sync data from cloud on start up.

Hello all.

So four days ago I had downloaded the Madden 23 trial, and was experiencing issues with it and after researching, one of the solutions I found was to to a cache clear on my Xbox One X. After doing said cache clear, upon returning to Madden 23, the game would fail to sync my data from the cloud, giving me error code 0x83860012. This same code was given to me when I tried to start up Elden Ring as well. I loaded up a couple of other games, and they have all synced just fine. CTR Nitro Fueled and Doom Eternal both synced just fine. Doom took a little long, and I had to restart the sync process once, but it worked after that.

I have already checked my network, I am getting 227 mbps down and 30 mbps up, no connection issues.

I have already done both the “keep games and apps” and the “delete everything” factory resets and the problem persisted, which is what led me to this question.

I have already tried a power cycle.

I have already tried both signing out of my account and signing into another, before signing BACK into my account, and also completely removing my account from the console and then putting the account back on.

Does anybody have experience with this issue? I have no idea what to do.

:)

CurtisTerry2, Aug 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, CurtisTerry2. Let's perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Also, if you have an external hard drive plugged in, kindly unplug it in the meantime before attempting to launch your games.
  3. CurtisTerry2 Win User

You are amazing ! I’ve been dealing with this for days now, and as stated I tried so many different things haha. I just did what you said, step by step, and now all of my games have synced instantly. Thank you so much !
  4. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Oyun veri esitleme hatasi veriyor [Edit - Translation] - Game gives data equalization error

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Speed Runners

Hi there
    Battlefront1237!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to the forums attention. I understand that you have some questions about saved
    game data.

• Have you had any issues with your internet at all or any error messages or codes regarding the syncing of your game
      data from the cloud?

Note:

You must have a regular connection to Xbox Live to keep your data in sync. Playing offline may cause your cloud data to become out of sync. Your data updates each
    time you connect to Xbox Live.

I recommend trying the following articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X error code 0x83860012 Certain games won’t sync data from cloud on start up. - Similar Threads - error code 0x83860012

2. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.: I checked my network settings and everything is good the Xbox One S is saying but the syncing hits 99% and then gives me the code. I have tried multiple times but get same result. It was working...
  7. I'm getting error code 0x83860012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting error code 0x83860012: I'm need help I keep getting this error code for every game that needs to sync my game will not sync at all I've tried everything please help 98ab87de-8ecc-4e9d-b90d-3d43d534616d
  8. error code 0x83860012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x83860012: Does anyone else have the problem with syncing games on the Xbox series x and receiving the error code 0x83860012 saying "we were unable to sync your data with the cloud just now"? I have tried...
  9. HOW TO FIX 0x83860012 ERROR CODE???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW TO FIX 0x83860012 ERROR CODE???: I've tried everything I know that would fix this issue. Hard reset my console, made sure the internet was good, removed my account and re added it, cleared local data, after all that didn't work I...
  10. Error Code 0x83860012 on WWE 2k19.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x83860012 on WWE 2k19.: I cannot play WWE 2k19, the error code 0x83860012 is shown with a message "We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now." I cannot use the game offline because it goes back into a loop of...