XBOX ONE X E101, E102, E105, E106 (HELP! WILLING TO PAYPAL IF SOLVED!)

Discus and support XBOX ONE X E101, E102, E105, E106 (HELP! WILLING TO PAYPAL IF SOLVED!) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Backstory: I've had this Xbox one X for a little over a year now and it worked completely fine never dropped or did anything to it. I was just playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Josh_491, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Josh_491
    Josh_491 Guest

Backstory:

I've had this Xbox one X for a little over a year now and it worked completely fine never dropped or did anything to it. I was just playing GTA 5 a week ago with no issues. I started noticing issues when Apex Legends would try updating and it would stop
    in intervals every 0.5%, I bought a game and I tried installing it and the same thing occurred. I searched up the exact error code which was different from the one I had now and it told me to restart the Xbox which I did and nothing happened, or factory reset
    it so I did. I was in factory reset and it would get stuck on the loading screen when it came to the Update tab and it would send me back to the previous step (Location). I was unable to advance past that so I simply powered off my Xbox and this is where my
    current issue started.

Current Issue:

I powered on my Xbox and always got "Something Went Wrong". I tried factory resetting and would get sent to the preparing console screen where it either stayed at 0 or rarely went up a few %, but it would always restart and I would end up back on the "Something
    Went Wrong Screen". I then went on the Xbox.com start-up error page and followed each step for E105 and E106 with no luck. I recently download the OS update file which is on the Xbox.com page and applied it to my Xbox. It actually went through and applied
    perfectly, I got on the startup menu and it didn't get stuck on the update tab. After it restarted I was on an empty gray screen and I was able to click my home button and I clicked Sign in to sign into my account, it then froze and I was forced to restart
    my console. Unsurprisingly it sent me to the "Something Went Wrong Screen" with System Error: E102, I try updating offline and it displays System Error: E101. I can't get out of this loop and I looked all over the web and can't get any valuable info besides
    opening up my Xbox which I'm up for but I don't see anyone replying with if it works or not (Please let me know if there's a working tutorial). All I know is that almost every webpage says that it's a software issue with the update rather than a hardware issue
    and Microsoft is trying to scam you. I'm not going to pay all that money just for them to do some minor fix. I have so much invested on this Xbox and I feel like this error is fixable which is why I'm willing to PayPal whoever helps me $50-$200

:)

Josh_491, Mar 16, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Smithers4486,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    Smithers4486!
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

E errors are usually mean something internal is broken the only thing you can do is send it to the xbox repair service or try to fix it by yourself (don't recommend that)
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to the error codes you received and none has worked the only option you have is to send it in for a repair. If you still have warranty on the console then the repair will be free. If not then you will be charged
    a small fee.

P.S. Do not offer any money or gifts to people on the forums as it goes against the Terms of Use.
  5. Smithers4486 Win User

small fee? It's $250. No small fee. Mine just starting doing this as well. Typically means some sort of corruption at the OS level. Tried redoing the HDD (checking for disk errors in the process). When attempting to do the offline update install to get
    it up and going again. It goes right back to the either the E106 or E102 errors. This started happening shortly after the most recent update, so there's something tied to that.

I'm still trying to figure out if I can resolve, but at this point the only thing I haven't done is actually change out the HDD to a new one.
  6. ColinSandee Win User

I am having the same issue, so our options are pay $280ish to send it in for a repair on an 18 month old console? Makes more sense to purchase a new one. Do you have any other solution?
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE X E101, E102, E105, E106 (HELP! WILLING TO PAYPAL IF SOLVED!) - Similar Threads - E101 E102 E105

2. Getting errors E102 and E101 on Xbox One S, Not sure how to solve.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting errors E102 and E101 on Xbox One S, Not sure how to solve.: I am currently getting the following error: Something went wrong System error: E102 00000C01 8007003 I have tried the OSU1 method but it stays on 0% for about 2 seconds then gives me the...
  3. Stuck in system error loop of E106 E101 and E102 and nothing will fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in system error loop of E106 E101 and E102 and nothing will fix it.: Yesterday, I got the error E106 when I turned on my Xbox One S, but after I downloaded OSU1 onto a USB and updated the console it was slow, but I could still play games, so I thought nothing of it...
  4. XBox One S - Error E101/E102, Tried Everything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S - Error E101/E102, Tried Everything?: My son was playing his XBox One S when it started acting very sluggish well beyond game lag. At the home screen, some of the menu items were not responding, so he powered it down, waited a few...
  5. Xbox One Error Loop to troubleshoot screen (E101 and E102)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error Loop to troubleshoot screen (E101 and E102): Hi, can someone help please with my Xbox One with OS version showing as 22000.2989.amd64fre.xb_flt_2111co.211109-2200. I am getting E101 00000503 80070003 code and does not allow me to do...
  6. Start up errors E101 and E102

in XBoX Accessibility
    Start up errors E101 and E102: Hows it going peeps, Im having a bit of a problem with my xbox one x. First it said one of my games had a file corrupted and i needed to reinstall. One i turned off the xbox it gave me start up...
  7. E101 E102 E106 system error and preparing console 0% stuck when updating offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    E101 E102 E106 system error and preparing console 0% stuck when updating offline: so i have an issue with my console, randomly when i was playing the wifi disconnected and my console turned off, when i turn it on, the screen went black. i resolved that issue but now im on the...
  8. Xbox One X E101 E102 E105 error ...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X E101 E102 E105 error ...: [IMG] Hello, my Xbox One X start only in troubleshoot menu with error E101 ans when I try an Offline Update I have an E102 error ... I had the E105 error when my Xbox One X crach ... How can...
  9. E105 then E102 then E101 then E102...Rinse/Repeat...an experience.

in XBoX on Consoles
    E105 then E102 then E101 then E102...Rinse/Repeat...an experience.: So, I just started having issues with my Xbox One X last night...noticed it started to act sluggish and unresponsive, then when I went to shut it off it took almost 10 minutes to finally complete...
  10. xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101: My Xbox was working fine last night but today it has had a list of problems. I unplug my Xbox this morning around 9 am eastern time to take it to my brothers to play but I have run into this...