Xbox One X doesn’t send video signal anymore

Discus and support Xbox One X doesn’t send video signal anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, Since the last update (Alpha Ring) I was having a weird issue something like losing the video signal of the Xbox One X, So the TV was getting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kevouting, Aug 28, 2020.

1. /u/kevouting
    /u/kevouting Guest

Hello,

Since the last update (Alpha Ring) I was having a weird issue something like losing the video signal of the Xbox One X, So the TV was getting black and the image was coming back few seconds later.

One time when it happened the signal was never coming back and I was forced to shutdown the console and everything was fine.

Now I’ve completely loose the signal, it doesn’t come back, after switching cable HDMI 2.1 (1M, 2M), Shutdown everything TV and Console.

I have tried on my other Monitor AOC, it’s the same I have no signal.

I don’t know what to do to make the console work again ?

Edit: I didn’t report the bug on the console because at first I thought it was an issue of my TV.

submitted by /u/kevouting
    [link] [comments]

/u/kevouting, Aug 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Georges C. Win User

How to fix no signal on TV

Hello again, if you connected it to another outlet and it still does not emit a video signal, the issue is not only with the system, but with the console

If your Xbox One X is still under warranty, it's best to send it to Microsoft.
  3. PaidRug7705432 Win User

Xbox One X 4K pass thru?

When you say 4K pass through, are you talking about a 4K source sending the TV signal to the Xbox and then to the TV? Or sending the Xbox1 X 4K signal to pass through a 4K receiver and then to the 4K TV?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One S visual problem

This issue might be cause by several reasons:

• The HDMI cable is faulty.

Inspect the HDMI cable for damage. Also verify that the cable is plugged in and seated properly.
    • There's a device between your Xbox One and your TV.

Plug the HDMI cable directly into your TV. If this fixes the issue, you can configure your video settings later. For more information, see

How to adjust the display settings on your Xbox One console
    • Your Xbox One can't determine the resolution of your TV.

The Xbox One X and Xbox One S consoles send digital audio and video signals to your TV through the HDMI cable, and your TV sends signals back to the consoles in constant two-way communication. One of the messages the TV sends is extended display identification
      data (EDID). The EDID describes the modes, resolutions, and refresh rates that the TV supports. The Xbox One acknowledges the EDID and then sends the picture at the best possible resolution for the TV.
  5. Esteban Quezada Corn Win User

xbox one x warranty

Hi. I need help with ny Xbox One X warranty. I bought the Xbox the September 2 - 2019 (I have the ticket) and I have a problem with the video signal, it does not send the image to the television, I tried three televisions. Then, I saw that I do not have
    a current guarantee, when xbox offers a one-year guarantee. I need a solution please.

Thank a lot.

Esteban Quezada
  6. JaimeGomezN Win User

Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch)

Hi, the samsung TV is model P2770HD.

The xbox sends a signal and powers the tv on and off, but no video signal.

The xbox is working and the ports on the tv are working (i tried direct tv devices and all the porta are working fine.

The HDMI cable also worked with xbox ONEand another, new TV (samsung smart tv).

It is an Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X doesn’t send video signal anymore - Similar Threads - doesn’t send video

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  4. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  5. Xbox one S doesn’t recognize my controllers anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S doesn’t recognize my controllers anymore.: Day before yesterday I played my Xbox one S as usual. Today I click the button on the controller to start it up as usual, and the Xbox doesn’t start. Controller flashes slowly, continuously. I...
  6. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  7. Xbox One Background Doesn’t Exist?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Background Doesn’t Exist?: Hello, I’m having a problem with my Xbox. I’d like to move the background of my Xbox One (a screenshot) to the background of my new Series X, but I can’t figure out how to do it. The screenshot...
  8. I have a monitor that supports 4K 144 hz but my Xbox series x doesn’t support it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a monitor that supports 4K 144 hz but my Xbox series x doesn’t support it: Recently I got my Xbox Series X. I plugged it into my TV and it allows 4K 120 fps. When I connect it to my monitor, it doesn’t work. It says my monitor is not compatible with 120 fps and 4K. My...
  9. Xbox storage doesn’t add up..

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox storage doesn’t add up..: Hi, i have xbox one with 500 gb of storage. I understand that i only have 365 gb of storage that i could actually use but my question is, my games gb in total are 220 but my account tells me that...
  10. I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email: I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email 35f58811-aff5-41c2-ac11-006823bf9769