Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue

Discus and support Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if this has been answered or not but when I hook up my Mini to my Xbox One X, it sometimes won't send the fast forward, rewind, etc, etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FunGamer, Oct 1, 2018.

1. FunGamer
    FunGamer Guest

I don't know if this has been answered or not but when I hook up my Mini to my Xbox One X, it sometimes won't send the fast forward, rewind, etc, etc. command to my mini. I like using my controller to fast forward through the commercials but I have to
    sometimes hit it twice. Is anybody else having this issue?

:)

FunGamer, Oct 1, 2018
  2. DirecTV and GenieGo out of home access?

I am not sure what you're asking but I have DirecTV with one 'big' Genie and three "sibling" genies. I am able to control the entire system from away from home (as I would without the Xbox) and the Xbox/Kinect goes an amazing job at using the proper commands.

As a side note, there isn't a DirecTV app on the Xbox One as of the writing of this post. The DirecTV app was released for the Xbox 360.

Alex Rodriguez Jr., Oct 1, 2018
  3. xxRIPC0RDxx
    xxRIPC0RDxx Guest
    Live TV audio is very low

Same issue with directv genie

xxRIPC0RDxx, Oct 1, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya, FunGamer!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to help assist with the issue, it looks like the Directv Genie is receiving the full command functions when you press them. Now in regards to the controller problem is it the controller that came with the Directv device or
    the Xbox One wireless controller?

XBF Paul M, Oct 1, 2018
  5. FunGamer
    FunGamer Guest
    Sorry, its the Xbox One wireless controller. I like to use it to fast forward, etc. Sometimes it gets it on the first try, but sometimes it have to press it twice for the Xbox to send the command to my mini. Is it an Xbox problem or the mini?

FunGamer, Oct 2, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello there!

After review, it looks like this might have to with the controller.

Remember that Xbox accessories have a warranty of 90 days, so it would be best to get in touch with our
    Customer Support team to see what steps can be taken for your device.

The Mini seems fine, let us know if that works for you.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Nov 2, 2018
  7. FunGamer Win User

Hiya, !

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to help assist with the issue, it looks like the Directv Genie is receiving the full command functions when you press them. Now in regards to the controller problem is it the controller that came with the Directv device or
    Sorry, its the Xbox One wireless controller. I like to use it to fast forward, etc. Sometimes it gets it on the first try, but sometimes it have to press it twice for the Xbox to send the command to my mini. Is it an Xbox problem or the mini?
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello there!

After review, it looks like this might have to with the controller.

Remember that Xbox accessories have a warranty of 90 days, so it would be best to get in touch with our
    Customer Support team to see what steps can be taken for your device.

The Mini seems fine, let us know if that works for you.

Best wishes!
  9. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya, FunGamer!

10. Alex Rodriguez Jr. Win User

DirecTV and GenieGo out of home access?

I am not sure what you're asking but I have DirecTV with one 'big' Genie and three "sibling" genies. I am able to control the entire system from away from home (as I would without the Xbox) and the Xbox/Kinect goes an amazing job at using the proper commands.

As a side note, there isn't a DirecTV app on the Xbox One as of the writing of this post. The DirecTV app was released for the Xbox 360.
  11. xxRIPC0RDxx Win User

Live TV audio is very low

Same issue with directv genie
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Directv Genie Commands Issue - Similar Threads - Directv Genie Commands

2. Won't control Directv box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't control Directv box: I can't seem to find any info on this, aside from some similar issues from '13 and' 14. I have Directv with the whole home DVR and a Directv Dolby C51-500 DVR box plugged in via HDMI to my Xbox,...
  3. DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR24: Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued There are multiple posts on this, from people in multiple locations and using multiple different TV providers. It does not...
  4. DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Hooking up an XBOX 360 to an older TV you can use a hdmi av adapter, but try to avoid that. 7fee13ed-613d-482a-87fd-5a4a64aae149
  5. DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. Hi these are the cables used by the 360 How to connect your Xbox 360 S or original Xbox...
  6. DirecTV Now app for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DirecTV Now app for Xbox One: I watch YouTube on my TV via my Xbox One all the time, such that I rarely watch actual TV. I recently got DirecTV Now, but I can't watch it on my TV via my Xbox One. Why? Is Microsoft working on...
  7. DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: Directv Genie 2: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: Directv Genie 2 Hello FunGamer! Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. When it comes to specific third party devices such as this...
  8. Directv Now app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directv Now app: Does anyone know how I could get in on the beta for the Directv Now app? acf1b73d-1c85-4465-a5c8-29ab720c6a5d
  9. DirecTV HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: HD TV coming through xbox not showing full screen Hello, maybe the new device has some different specs, and isnt compatible enough with the Xbox, remember that...
  10. DirecTV HR44/C31: DirecTV Mini Genie used to work with Xbox One Day 1, now won't work with ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR44/C31: DirecTV Mini Genie used to work with Xbox One Day 1, now won't work with ...: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR44/C31: DirecTV Mini Genie used to work with Xbox One Day 1, now won't work with Xbox One X? Are you able to look them up from here: DIRECTV - Remote Control Code Lookup...