Xbox One X Dead?: Error 101 and OSU1 not able to be used. HELP!

Discus and support Xbox One X Dead?: Error 101 and OSU1 not able to be used. HELP! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi i'm on the insiders builds (25398.2919.amd64fre.xb_flt_2311zn.231204- 1210), and the last time i restarted my Xbox one X I get an E101 00000504... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Miffed_Growler, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Xbox One X Dead?: Error 101 and OSU1 not able to be used. HELP!

Hi i'm on the insiders builds (25398.2919.amd64fre.xb_flt_2311zn.231204- 1210), and the last time i restarted my Xbox one X I get an E101 00000504 8b050041. I've just learnt that the OSU1 downloads will not work. Is there any way to revive my old Xbox?

Support is useless online via official channels, i just punted to virtual assistants that then say i need human assistance, after which, every single time it says i cannot be connected and just stops!.

I suspect it to be the HDD that is the fault here - however as this device is 6 years out of warranty - i would normally just drop a new HDD in and use the OSU1 file on a stick to get up and running, but it seems the insiders builds cannot do this.

Please Help! - Thanks Rick

submitted by /u/Miffed_Growler
    [link] [comments]

/u/Miffed_Growler, Dec 21, 2023
  2. CikuM Win User

XBOX ONE X

No solution so far despite following all options. Still alternating between Error 101 and 102.

My son is heartbroken as the device is only 6 months old and we are in lockdown. I tried the OSU1 update and also the offline reset to factory.
  3. Rony Pain Win User

Xbox One X offline update fails

Hey, my xbox one x started show error 102 few months ago, it was the update problem , installed offline update, it started working again, but few apps like youtube and disney were showing "something went wrong" , then i got the startup error again, but
    after unpluging it for 10 minutes it started working again.. few days ago it went completely dead, research showed thats hard drive is gone, replaced it with the brand new one and upon installing the OS it restarted at 58% and again something went wrong error
    101. researched it someone says the blue ray is gone but mine works perfectly. upluged the network cable again restart on 58% showing error code 100 , 101. plz help. btw the hard drive i removed from xbox started working again with 3.0 enclosure.
  4. Speedster996 Win User

What if I never download system updates?

Just to add: MS should clearly mention what version of the system update the current OSU1 files correspond to.

OSU1 is for Xbox One-X, am I right?
  5. Bochia Win User

Update issue

This is seeming to be a popular problem with Fridays update. I have an Xbox One X that's having the same problem. Downloading the offline system update is no help either. It would appear the OSU1 file is outdated and won't help solve the problem. I tried
    performing the OSU to a functioning Xbox One S, and that gave an E100 error. So my advice would be to wait for an announcement from Xbox before sending it in.
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Xbox One Error 102 & on trying to do offline update it is giving Error 101

Thema:

Xbox One X Dead?: Error 101 and OSU1 not able to be used. HELP!

1. Xbox One X Dead?: Error 101 and OSU1 not able to be used. HELP! - Similar Threads - Dead Error 101

2. Dead Cells uncaught exception error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells uncaught exception error: A few days ago I was play able to this game but then I got this error. Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  3. how do i fix the game dead by daylight that gives me an error message (resampledmo.dll was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix the game dead by daylight that gives me an error message (resampledmo.dll was...: the game worked about a month ago then I took a break and came back to it but when I did I kept getting the above message I have tried restarting the computer, uninstalling the game, updating...
  4. How do I fix the "CANNOT CONNECT TO STORE" error for Dead by Daylight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "CANNOT CONNECT TO STORE" error for Dead by Daylight?: I haven't played the game in a little over a month and it was working just fine back then. When I try to launch the game now, I get the error "CANNOT CONNECT TO STORE: Cannot retrieve the list of...
  5. I cannot get access Dead by Daylight, I keep getting Connection error. Any solutions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get access Dead by Daylight, I keep getting Connection error. Any solutions?: It started with getting an initialization error (Error Code 8, 001). After talking with BVHR I have tried all their troubleshooting ways and they sent me here. I have not been able to connect to...
  6. Dead by Daylight Error: 8.001 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight Error: 8.001 on PC: Hello together, I have the game via the Microsoft Store on the PC. I've got this error code 8001 after each round. It just stirs that after each round i have to finish the game via Task Manager...
  7. Dead by Daylight Fatal Error Line 684

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead by Daylight Fatal Error Line 684: My dead by daylight game loads normally, cutscene and loading screen, but when the startup finishes, the game freezes giving a fatal error line 684. Print below: I downloaded the game through...
  8. Dead by daylight launching error (0x8007042b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by daylight launching error (0x8007042b): Hi yesterday I tried dead by daylight but ran into an error (0x8007042b). I've searched all the internet for this and still haven't fixed it. I have a window 11 system and a gamepass. I have tried...
  9. installation error Red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installation error Red dead redemption 2: trying to install red dead redemption 2, it says that its installed 94.29 gb out of 94.29 gb, but its only at 89.7% when inserting disc 2 it ask me to insert disk 1 and will refuse to install and...
  10. error 0x87e10024 for Dead Rising 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x87e10024 for Dead Rising 2: Hi ! I bought Dead Rising 2 but when I insert the disc in my Xbox SX I have this error since 2 days. Any solution ? Thanks in advance. d0392c3a-1a49-412d-9da9-a83860360260