Xbox One X can't read Xbox 360 games

Discus and support Xbox One X can't read Xbox 360 games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I wanna play CoD: MW2 but my One X doesn't read any of my old 360 games. Xbox One Games, DVD's, BluRays are working, but no 360 game. I'm on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clrksn287, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Clrksn287
    Clrksn287 Guest

Hey,

I wanna play CoD: MW2 but my One X doesn't read any of my old 360 games.

Xbox One Games, DVD's, BluRays are working, but no 360 game.

I'm on the Xbox One Update Preview Beta

Version: rs5_release_xbox_dev_1811.181021-1920

I hope you can help me Xbox One X can't read Xbox 360 games :)

:)

Clrksn287, Oct 25, 2018
  2. YesveeROMA
    YesveeROMA Guest
    Can I play Prince of Persia on XBOX ONE X?

Hi I recently bought XBox ONE X, I'm a big fan of Prince of Persia games. But sadly I can't find this game for Xbox One X, though it says enhanced for Xbox One X, but when I try to buy it says it only supported on Xbox 360.

YesveeROMA, Oct 25, 2018
  3. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    amardilo, Oct 25, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

It depends if the 360 game is backwards compatible with the Xbox One. While the ultimate goal is for all older games to be playable, MS isn't quite there yet. Please submit your suggestions tho to MS as they always want to hear from us!

Saeleth, Oct 25, 2018
  6. Clrksn287
    Clrksn287 Guest
    Thank you, yes Modern Warfare 2 and any other 360 game I own are backward compatible

Clrksn287, Oct 25, 2018
  7. Clrksn287
    Clrksn287 Guest
    Thanks, I posted it on reddit Xbox One X can't read Xbox 360 games :)

Clrksn287, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Clrksn287 Win User

Thanks, I posted it on reddit :)
  9. WPAK Win User

10. Clrksn287 Win User

Thank you, yes Modern Warfare 2 and any other 360 game I own are backward compatible
  11. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

It depends if the 360 game is backwards compatible with the Xbox One. While the ultimate goal is for all older games to be playable, MS isn't quite there yet. Please submit your suggestions tho to MS as they always want to hear from us!
  12. MarceloCanto Win User

Retrocompatibilidade [Translate] Backwards Compatible

No its fisics disc ,the digital games of 360 works ,but when i put my xbox 360 disc doesnt work doesnt read ,in my xbox one x
Thema:

1. Xbox One X can't read Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - can't read 360

2. Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...: I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk 3c1658df-fc75-4e8d-a104-75722ea3f4c7
  3. Why won't my xbox 360 read my game it keeps popping up: error can't read disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox 360 read my game it keeps popping up: error can't read disc and...: I've tried cleaning the disc and the xbox and reseting it multiple times and it doesn't work,the disc isn't in the worst condition a little scratched but it's ok and nothing I do seems to work I...
  4. Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?: My Xbox 360 when I load disc it starts reading then says open tray, why won't the 360 read any disc? e28561b2-8542-43d3-8a7e-44455af5b8bd
  5. Xbox One can't read Xbox 360 Discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One can't read Xbox 360 Discs: Hi, whenever I tried inserting a Xbox 360 game disc (that's backwards compatible on Xbox One) into the console, it doesn't read the disc. My screen is just blank. Not even a prompt shows up to...
  6. Xbox 360 can't read Hard Drive after only connecting it to PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't read Hard Drive after only connecting it to PC.: Hi everyone, This ominous evening, I decided to look at my saved files on the Xbox 360 HDD using my PC. I connected it, didn't restore it and left it on "RAW". I opened FATXplorer to see the...
  7. Xbox one can't read xbox 360 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can't read xbox 360 disc: Suddenly my xbox one stopped to read xbox 360 disc. When i insert the 360 disc it start to spin for 1second and it stop like there's no power to spin the heavy disc but when i insert xbox one disc...
  8. My xbox 1 s can't read 360 backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 1 s can't read 360 backward compatible games: Yes, my xbox 1 s wont read 360 disc, it works on my older xbox 1, but not on either of my 1 s Just brings up blue ray player and say wrong disc type, the one s does play xbox 1 games and DVD just...
  9. retrocompatibility (can't read Xbox 360 games one my Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    retrocompatibility (can't read Xbox 360 games one my Xbox One): Hi huys ! I have a problem with my Xbox One, when i put a CD of a Xbox 360 game one my Xbox One (he is compatible ...) the blue-ray reader gets started and an error message appears. I can't...
  10. XBOX 360 Can't Read Data From USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Can't Read Data From USB: Hi, I had been having trouble with my xbox 360 hard drive (would sometimes show up unformatted, which is apparently common for older hard drives), and eventually transferred most of my game files...