Xbox One X Black Screen Flicker

Discus and support Xbox One X Black Screen Flicker in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One X will intermittently start to flicker to a black screen. It has been randomly occurring over the last month. I am not sure what I should... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B0BBYVALENTIN0, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Xbox One X Black Screen Flicker

My Xbox One X will intermittently start to flicker to a black screen. It has been randomly occurring over the last month. I am not sure what I should attempt to do to correct the issue. I have a 4K TV and the Xbox has been formatted to it.

:)

B0BBYVALENTIN0, Apr 11, 2018
  2. hackREDUX
    hackREDUX Guest
    March update.A few things that are coming

anybody getting an occasional black screen flicker since this preview update?

hackREDUX, Apr 11, 2018
  3. P33R00
    P33R00 Guest
    Xbox one screen flickering black

Help[quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote][quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote]

P33R00, Apr 11, 2018
  4. Xbox One X Black Screen Flicker

Hi OGxGETTWIZZTED,

Let's get a bit more information so we can look into this further with you.

Have you been able to check if this same behavior occurs on a different TV as well?

Are you able to test a new (different) HDMI cable with the console as well?

Do you see this behavior while playing a particular game or app?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Mister Kellogg, Apr 11, 2018
  5. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
  7. IvanHristov123 Win User

Screen Flickering - Using non 4K TV - Xbox One X

Hey, having the same problem here. Using Xbox One X. It was working fine for a year and recently started flickering. I have bought a new 4k tv and it's even worse. I bought a new high speed HDMI cable: new set of issues - complete black screen or it flickers
    heavily. Went to test the XBOX on a 3rd tv and it flickers as well. I'd appreciate some help.
  8. Rogg721 Win User

Tv screen keeps going black

I’m having the same issue, but its on the Xbox One X, and its only with HDR. Screen will flicker on and off randomly. If i wait long enough screen will stay black, never come back. I had to disable HDR on the port, flicker goes away ( so does hdr). Everything
    worked before the most recent update. Happens on every port, and only happens wjth my xbox. Thoughts?
  9. P33R00 Win User

Xbox one screen flickering black

Help[quote user="xZasshuken"]

[/quote][quote user="xZasshuken"]

[/quote]
Thema:

Xbox One X Black Screen Flicker

1. Xbox One X Black Screen Flicker - Similar Threads - Black Screen Flicker

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  4. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  5. Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button: For some reason when I have VRR turned on, my games will flicker and go black when I press home button and if I put option to gaming only, everytime I open or quit an app it will go black ive...
  6. Who else agree that nowadays is preferable to have flicker/black screen when entering SDR...

in XboX Insiders
    Who else agree that nowadays is preferable to have flicker/black screen when entering SDR...: Doesn't you guys think HDR dashboard should have been prior to 4K implementation? It's a pain to wait for flickering when TV is constantly switching between SDR and HDR, even when alternating...
  7. Series X black screen flicker TCL TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X black screen flicker TCL TV: Hello, i am one of hundreds of xbox gamers who have a TCL TV and cant watch streaming apps without the screen flickering black with loss of audio and video. If you google “xbox series x black...
  8. XBOX ONE X used to flicker with a black screen, now its just black.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X used to flicker with a black screen, now its just black.: My Xbox One X was flickering black earlier today and right now its just a black screen. I already changed the HDMI and tested with a different TV and it wont work....
  9. Black screen flicker, video reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black screen flicker, video reset: I am having the (fairly well known) issue of video signal flickering and resetting to temporary black screen. This started within the last couple weeks. I assume it was after the last update as I...
  10. Black Screen *Flicker* after update (Need Help!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen *Flicker* after update (Need Help!): I am hoping someone can help me. After the update today my Xbox has started to go to a black screen for one second and then come back to normal. This happens in Blu-Ray, Games, Dashboard, and TV...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one x flickering black screen

2. xbox one display black screen flickering

3. xbox one screen flickers black