Xbox One X and MSI Optix G27C5 Compatibility

Discus and support Xbox One X and MSI Optix G27C5 Compatibility in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got the MSI Optix G27C5 to try it out with my Xbox One X. I’ve noticed that the quality is really off compared to my other gaming monitor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MRNGSTR, Jul 3, 2020.

1. MRNGSTR
    MRNGSTR Guest

I recently got the MSI Optix G27C5 to try it out with my Xbox One X. I’ve noticed that the quality is really off compared to my other gaming monitor that I’m trying out (LG UltraGear 27GL63T-B.AUS).

I was wondering if anyone has had issues with this display. When I go to through the TV details the Xbox is reporting that nothing is compatible (red marks on every single line) on the MSI but it’s reporting almost full compatibility on the LG (except
    one line).

I’ve played around with all the options and the MSI is really off on displaying content. I can still play games but it’s horrible compared to the LG monitor. Just curious if anyone knows what could be the problem. Is MSI just not compatible with the
    Xbox One X?

:)

MRNGSTR, Jul 3, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: