Xbox One X (2-5tb HDD/1-2tb SSD)

Discus and support Xbox One X (2-5tb HDD/1-2tb SSD) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know it has been said by so many fans at this point but I feel like it has fallen on deaf ears so I want to say it again. The Xbox One X needs a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZAHíRiTiA, Jan 8, 2019.

1. ZAHíRiTiA
    ZAHíRiTiA Guest

I know it has been said by so many fans at this point but I feel like it has fallen on deaf ears so I want to say it again. The Xbox One X needs a larger I'm out of space be it a larger hard drive or a solid state drive. a single terabyte of space is not
    really enough to hold enough of a library especially when they are constantly advertising Game Pass. something where you should be able to download a lot of games at a single instance but instead you cannot.

Now I myself I'm not subscribed to Game Pass and even though I have been gicen countless trails for it I never make use of them. It is an amazing program and I know that a lot of people appreciate being able to play a lot of games for dirt cheap but I just
    kind of want to buy my games at full price for some reason.

I'm getting off topic. I tend to lose my train of thought easily so let me get back on topic. The Xbox One X needs a larger amount of save space. I have a limited edition Crimson Gears of War Xbox One S. It has two Terabytes of HDD space. I have 60 something
    games installed. I play all of them and I only have about 90gbs left and I'm probably going to use a good chunk of that redownloading Prey.

I'd have upgraded to the X on day one had it being able to match or out match my S' HDD space. But it didn't. So I waited thinking that they would release a model with more space. They have had to do so. Now I have access to 3 PS4s and one of them is a Pro.
    I don't like how the controllers feel though even though I do want to play Spider-Man. Sony controllers just aren't for me. I have a Nintendo Switch in that works because the controller is almost identical to the Xbox. All I play on it as smash 5 but still.
    And even with all of these systems I still find myself wanting to play Xbox over them most of the time.

I would like to get an X so I can experience it's amazing graphical and processing power. But I am not about to half the amount of games I can have on it at any given time. I don't want to have to have to constantly make decisions about what I want to play
    and constantly uninstall things. I want everything that I want to play to truly be at my fingertips at any given moment. And with my Xbox One S that is my reality but if I upgrade to the X it will no longer be so. And don't want to have to get an external
    drive just to have the same amount of space as my less powerful system.

So how is everyone else feel with the Xbox One X? Do you have one? are you liking me where you had a version of a previous model that has more hard drive space? And if so what made you jump to the X when you would have to pick and choose what to install? Is
    the graphical power really worth the lack of choice? I don't think so but ond just one person. I want to know what everyone else thinks so that Microsoft can know what everyone else thinks.

So feel free to share your thoughts.

:)

ZAHíRiTiA, Jan 8, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: