Xbox One works for fifteen minutes then goes to a black screen.

Discus and support Xbox One works for fifteen minutes then goes to a black screen. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Everyone this is a little bit of a long story. My cousin decided he didn't want his Xbox One after it wouldn't connect to the internet. I ended... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TryingToBeAFixer, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Xbox One works for fifteen minutes then goes to a black screen.

Hello Everyone this is a little bit of a long story. My cousin decided he didn't want his Xbox One after it wouldn't connect to the internet. I ended up picking it up and replacing the wifi card in it and it worked perfectly for about 6 months. My brother was randomly playing it one day and he mentioned it went to a black screen. I messed with it and the system works perfectly for a solid 20 minutes then the screen gets fuzzy and loses signal. I opened the console up and replaced the thermal paste thinking it was over heating but it didnt cure it. Before i got it from my cousin he idiotically left it outside for who knows how long so I'm not sure if theres liquid damage to the mother board. I'm confused though because after i replaced the wifi card the xbox worked for a solid 6 months without issue. I'm struggling to find similar issues as it doesn't go straight to a black screen but as I mentioned works perfectly for 20ish minutes. I've done a factory reset on the console thinking it was the black screen of death but that doesn't fix the issue.

If anyone has suggestions to what they think it could be I would really appreciate it? My thoughts so far are either of the following:

Bad Relay Chip

Somethings Overheating

Or something i have else.

:)

TryingToBeAFixer, Dec 24, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One works for fifteen minutes then goes to a black screen.