Xbox one wont work with my wifi network

Discus and support Xbox one wont work with my wifi network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one wont work with my wifi network My Xbox one used to connect to Xbox live but now it wont connect to Xbox live. When I test my network status it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LatvianTachanka, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Xbox one wont work with my wifi network

My Xbox one used to connect to Xbox live but now it wont connect to Xbox live. When I test my network status it says im fine but when i test my NAT type it tells me it cannot get a teredo IP. I have tried everything to fix this but it wont work with my wifi
    network. When i plug it into ethernet it works fine and connects and it even works when connected to my phones hotspot but not when connected to my wifi network.

:)

LatvianTachanka, Mar 11, 2018
  2. Marcy-Marc
    Marcy-Marc Guest
    wifi issues

So recently my xbox one has not been able to connect to my wifi network. It has before in the past and one day up and stopped working. I've called xbox customer support and went through troubleshoot steps with them but so far they have not helped. The wifi network shows up but whenever i try to test the network connection i get an error message that says 'cannot get an IP address'. I tried a wired connection and that works but i am not able to keep it wired all the time. If anyone might have a solution please help!

Marcy-Marc, Mar 11, 2018
  3. Not connecting

brand new Xbox one will not connect to my home wifi. Wifi is working computers and tablets are connected, but my network does not appear on the list of available networks.

JazzyJake1989, Mar 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: