Xbox One Won't Sign Into to Gamer Profile Offline

Discus and support Xbox One Won't Sign Into to Gamer Profile Offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I updated my console last night and when I attempted to play a game this morning in offline mode the system would not let me sign into my profile.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pizzapotamus, Nov 25, 2015.

1. pizzapotamus
    pizzapotamus Guest

I updated my console last night and when I attempted to play a game this morning in offline mode the system would not let me sign into my profile. There is a new in game menu that asks me to identify who I am and when I select the appropriate profile it
    states "Hi Andrew" but it doesn't actually sign in. The game then states to push any button to start rather than pulling in my saves. I have tried closing the game and signing in on the console as well but this approach is also not working. So currently I
    cannot play games offline which is very frustrating. Is this a known issue?

:)

pizzapotamus, Nov 25, 2015
  2. Trouble on Offline Sign-in Xbox One

I created an offline profile seperate from my xbox live profile to record games for my YouTube channel. I went to sign in to that offline profile today, and the screen turned dark, and a blank sign in screen kept popping up then disappearing. This happens
    multiple times then it stays, but it is white and won't do anything. I added a new offline profile to see if that works, but and it did. I need help signing into the original offline profile please.

WavierAnemone84, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Top Spin 4 game on demand doesnt work

I partly solved the problem.

You can only play offline, but at least you will be able to play the game. This is what you do:

1. Sign off from XBOX-live.

2. Create a second profile and call it "Offline" for example. Do NOT sign into XBOX-live with this account.

3. Now start up the game, using the "offline" profile.

4. Enjoy the game offline

Obviously this has some disadvantages:

- Your gamesaves will be under this "offline" profile.

- You won't be able to play online.

Hopefully 2K-games or Microsoft will solve the problem with this game while we are playing it offline.

GMU-9A69BF42-CBCB-4EB2-AA88-44050CE2D869, Nov 25, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Sorry you are having an issue. Please try removing your profile then re-downloading it. Let us know if that resolves your issue. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Nov 25, 2015
  5. gmarment9
    gmarment9 Guest
    I'm having a similar problem with my xbox one. I don't have internet at my room at uni and i want to play offline, but when i try to sign in offline on the main dashboard it says "hello george" but then doesn't display i'm signed in. Then when i go to play
    a game (i.e. the Witcher) at the home page it asks to sign in, when the panel comes up it says i'm signed in above my name but then i still have to press sign in, after i do it still doesn't recognise that I'm actually signed in and won't let me through to
    play.

Has anyone had any similar problems/know how to fix this?

I went to a friends today to use their internet and managed to sign into xbox live fine, then checked to see if it would work offline which it did. But when I took it back to my place it did the exact same thing. I've tried rebooting and everything like
    that thats been recommended.

gmarment9, Nov 26, 2015
  6. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest
    Hey dude,

Please try as Genesis has suggested, and delete your profile from the console and redownload it.

See if you can go to your mates again and borrow their internet, then delete and redownload your profile, and then you should be able to use it offline again going forward Xbox One Won't Sign Into to Gamer Profile Offline :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Nov 26, 2015
  7. Did these suggestions help at all? i'm having the same problem

DaRkDisciple999, Dec 24, 2015
  8. DAxCHOSENx1
    DAxCHOSENx1 Guest

This is ***!!!

I moved to a new location and I'm waiting to get my Internet hooked up.In the mean time,I purchased watch dogs from Walmart.Came home and this piece of *** *** won't let me sign in offline.I shouldn't have to go any *** where,for someone else's internet?Never
    had to with 360?I can't wait for this piece of *** to break down!!!! This is the last straw,I'm taking my money elsewhere.How the *** do you send out a product or update?That makes a game system unplayable if not connected to the Internet?
    [Mod Removed - Please do not attempt to bypass the word filter.]!!!!!

DAxCHOSENx1, Jul 10, 2016
  9. DAxCHOSENx1
    DAxCHOSENx1 Guest
    Your suggestions suck ***....

10. DAxCHOSENx1
    DAxCHOSENx1 Guest
    I just read this *** needs to connect once a day?I was about to give this old system.To my homeboy and get one of the NEW ones.You have coming out in a month or two.YOU CAN SHOVE THAT CRAPPIE IDEA.STRAIGHT UP YOUR IDIOTIC MONEY GRABBING ***.Time to spend
    with the Japanese,whom I started with.Instead of putting up with this un-American B.S.

11. Hey, DAxCHOSENx1! This thread is a bit old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  12. PalmettoBling Win User

Playing games offline on Xbox One.

It should work. This page has the details of what you should be able to do with the console set to Offline: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/using-xbox-one-offline

Now when you say it won't let you play without signing in, are you referring to an Xbox Live Profile? You'll need to sign in with a profile to be able to play, even if the console is online or offline, and it's possible that it would need to be online with
    both profiles at least once to verify account details, settings, and restrictions.
  13. XBF Brad A Win User

Logging into XBOX

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for the update that it still isn't working. The profile you are trying to sign in with, has it been an offline profile on the Xbox 360? You can check out the guide for creating an

Xbox gamer tag for offline profile

Thanks,

Brad
  14. OGMoneyFOE Win User

account and console issue

So it will play offline but won't sign into live? And it's all profiles or just yours.
  15. DamnnnGinaaa Win User

Borderlands 2 keeps saying I'm not connected to xbox live

I sign into xbox live, then I try to open the game and while it's loading it says "disconnected from xbox live" then when it says press start, I press start and it says "you are not signed into a gamer profile" and won't load my character and shows that
    I'm offline. My boyfriend doesn't have this problem at all, he can sign into his profile and play the game it no problems. This has been happening since I changed my gamertag.
  16. DamnnnGinaaa Win User

Borderlands 2 keeps saying I'm not connected to xbox live

I sign into xbox live, then I try to open the game and while it's loading it says "disconnected from xbox live" then when it says press start, I press start and it says "you are not signed into a gamer profile" and won't load my character and shows that
    I'm offline. My boyfriend doesn't have this problem at all, he can sign into his profile and play the game it no problems. This has been happening since I changed my gamertag.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Won't Sign Into to Gamer Profile Offline - Similar Threads - Won't Sign Gamer

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me sign in: My initial problem was I couldn't play online as the games weren't recognising that I have game core pass. So I removed my accounts and went to sign back in to fix it. Whenever I try to sign back...
  4. Xbox data won't transfer to pc when signing into xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox data won't transfer to pc when signing into xbox app.: I logged into my Xbox account on PC and downloaded Forza Horizon 5 threw the Xbox app. Now when it was finished downloading, I opened the game, and all my progress/cars did not pop up. It shows...
  5. "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.: We've been trying to sign in to "Among Us" in online mode on my child's account but the game won't allow us to do so. It keeps popping up with the error message "Sure is taking a long time..." My...
  6. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in: I bought Minecraft Bedrock a few years ago, and it was working good. Recently, I got a new laptop and I installed Minecraft Bedrock but when the game opens, I can't login. There is a sign in...
  8. Won't let me sign in at all???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me sign in at all???: I have turned my Xbox on and off, left it alone, disconnected the wifi, turned it into offline mode... But it still keeps giving me the "Can't sign in. Please try again in a little while" no...
  9. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me sign in: Can't sign in on my xbox series x. Tried everything even doing hard reset, now I can't even add an account on my Xbox. 4275e5ee-e435-4ee8-9433-27c8b8cb5f64
  10. Xbox app won't let me sign into the correct account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won't let me sign into the correct account: I have an Xbox account and it's my main one with everything on it BUT I also have other accounts just ones my siblings can play on so they don't ruin my actual account. But the problem is when I...