Xbox One won't play discs of any kind!!

Discus and support Xbox One won't play discs of any kind!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have bought a Xbox One with Forza Motorsport 5 and for my surprise the console won't play discs because i tried to play music from a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir HellHawk PT, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Xbox One won't play discs of any kind!!

Hi everyone,

I have bought a Xbox One with Forza Motorsport 5 and for my surprise the console won't play discs because i tried to play music from a music cd or a dvd movie and nothing happened so I'm very very sad with this because i paid a lot of money and now nothing!!

I'm from Portugal and I bought it in Spain because in Portugal isn't available now so I want to know if Microsoft Portugal can handle this or I have to go to the store in Spain and exchange the XONE to a new one??

Thank you

:)

Sir HellHawk PT, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Xbox one

Hi my xbox one won't read discs of any kind

AllEyesOnNick, Jan 14, 2014
  3. JoshAguilar
    JoshAguilar Guest
    Xbox One doesn't play DVDs but will play Blu-rays. Anyone else have this problem?

The strangest thing. My OG Xbox One will play Blu-ray discs just fine. I've watched plenty of Blu-ray movies on it plus I've played many of my Xbox One games on it too (witch are on Blu-ray discs too). Unfortunately when it comes to DVDs, the One won't play
    them. Usually I wouldn't give a thought about it because I no longer have any DVDs and have no need to watch a DVD movie but the fact is that I cant access any of my Xbox 360 games either because those are on DVDs. Kind of strange and I'm hoping I can get
    a fix because I have allot of 360 games on discs that I can't play because of this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR: Xbox One will play media on Blu-ray discs (Xbox One games/Movies) but won't even read DVDs (Xbox 360 games) witch means I can't play any BC games.

JoshAguilar, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Xbox One won't play discs of any kind!!

Apologies you got a bad unit. easiest and quickest would be to exchange with retailer. Good Luck.

PrimitiveMeat, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One won't play discs of any kind!!