xbox one won't load past the first xbox splash screen

Discus and support xbox one won't load past the first xbox splash screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one is having issues booting up. It worked just fine when I used it last, this time, it ran an update and now it won't boot past the splash... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HunterH89, Jun 30, 2022.

1. HunterH89
    HunterH89 Guest

My xbox one is having issues booting up. It worked just fine when I used it last, this time, it ran an update and now it won't boot past the splash screen. It goes to the xbox splash screen, then a blank screen and stays there no matter how long you wait. I tried multiple TV's, multiple HDMI ports, and multiple HDMI cables. The power supply is putting out the correct voltage and amperage. Thinking hard drive failure but not convinced since it tries to load the xbox software and I see the xbox spalsh screen during attempted boot up.

:)

HunterH89, Jun 30, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

So the first thing we need to do is check and see if you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Try doing this for me:

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Press and hold the SYNC button and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the SYNC and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the SYNC and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please select reset then keep games and apps. No worries, no games will be removed, just sign back in using the right account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. floppy butts55 Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

my Xbox wont le me get past the grey loading screen. and when i disconnect the wifi and start the xbox back up, it does the splash logo and freezes on a black screen
  4. FireflyFi25 Win User

minecraft bedrock loading problem

if the splash screen is the leading screen then no he cannot get past this, clicks on it to load and it flicks back to home screen
  5. slotracer2 Win User

TITAN FALL NOT WORKING

Uninstalled and reinstalled, turned off and unplugged the xbox, and titanfall still won't get past the main load screen. Stays there for about 10 seconds, then back to the xbox one home screen.
  6. CraigBurns Win User

APB: Reloaded Release?

I have it downloaded but the game won't load beyond the character creation, it just cycles an endless loop of the same splash screen.
Thema:

1. xbox one won't load past the first xbox splash screen - Similar Threads - won't load past

2. PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt: PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt. It's the only game in my PC Game pass library to have this problem. Multiple people in the reviews are complaining about the...
  3. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen: Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation will play but it will not go past this...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox One) won't load past 46%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox One) won't load past 46%: Hi all, Today, since around 8am EST, my game of Minecraft (Bedrock Edition on the Xbox One) has been stuck on its loading screen since I open it, with the game only loading to 46%, and staying...
  5. Xbox Series X won't load past the xbox logo screen. (Alpha-Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won't load past the xbox logo screen. (Alpha-Skip Ahead): It's weird I see people saying they were having a hard time installing the latest update but mine seemed to update fine, xbox was literally working last night, no issues. Woke up this morning and...
  6. yakuza 0 won't load past connecting please wait

in XBoX on Windows
    yakuza 0 won't load past connecting please wait: i've tried everything, fron uninstalling to disabling my antivirus. any help would be appreciated since i was on the last chapter :( 9c8d1af4-05e5-4f81-bd8b-2cce32b413fe
  7. Game won't load past cutscene- Dead by Daylight Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Game won't load past cutscene- Dead by Daylight Windows: I've been playing dead by daylight windows edition for a while now, and even recently began purchasing dlc in the game. But, ever since the game updated a few days ago, I can not get my game to...
  8. Xbox One S Won't Load any games past title screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Won't Load any games past title screen: It downloads from the store and installs from the disc just fine. I have done a hard reset, soft reset, uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works. I have tried 8 games. Does anyone know how to...
  9. Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 won't load anything past the Bing Search

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 won't load anything past the Bing Search: I have been trying for a couple of hours to get my XBox 360 to load some apps but keep running into dead-ends. The main issue is that when I open Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360, it loads the...
  10. Wreckfest won't load past "press A to start"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest won't load past "press A to start": Wreckfest won't load past "press A to start" This game worked perfect for weeks and now when I try to play it gets to the press A to start screen and takes me back to the xbox home screen, how...