Xbox One won't load initial Green screen

Discus and support Xbox One won't load initial Green screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After installing the newest update on 4/12/17, my Black Xbox One crashed on 4/15/17. I needed to Factory reset it so I did, completely wiping... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnottiestFire02, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Xbox One won't load initial Green screen

After installing the newest update on 4/12/17, my Black Xbox One crashed on 4/15/17. I needed to Factory reset it so I did, completely wiping everything because it was my only option. 24 hours after doing the Fac reset and reinstalling every app, game, and
    add on, the consol hard reset itself. I've been trying for countless hours on end with support and IT to try and resolve the issue, however, trying to pull up the troubleshooting guide by holding the Bind and Eject buttons doesn't register the screen and send
    the secondary "Start-up" tone. Instead it gives me the sound that's it make sure when you hard reset the console and it stops doing what ever it's doing quickly, I don't have access to a Pc or laptop anytime now soon, so if anyone has any ideas, please let
    me know, if not, well let's just say the Xbox is going to feel a 12 gauge round.

:)

SnottiestFire02, Apr 16, 2017
  2. My Xbox one is showing the Green Screen of death

please help My xbox one won't take me to the home screen it shows a green screen that Loads forever

XgamerXlegit432, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Blank screen!!!!

HELP ME !!!!! My xbox one won't load. The green screen comes on and then instead of the home screen loading the screen goes black. Any suggestions please guys

LoGiC x HuNtErZ, Apr 16, 2017
  4. o Wainwright x Win User

Xbox one stuck on initial green loading screen?

turn your xbox off using the button on the main console ones that is done hold down on the power button till u hear a beep then wait 30 seconds and turn the console on that should work.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox one stuck on initial green loading screen?

Hey Hickson1645 -

If your Xbox One console isn't booting up beyond the green screen, I suggest you take a look at the

Xbox One system update troubleshooting
    guide. Hopefully the guide helps you out and you're able to get your console back online soon. If that troubleshooting guide doesn't work, unfortunately your Xbox One may be in need of repairs. You can initiate that
    process at the Online Service Center.

Let us know how it goes!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One loads initial green screen and then goes black!

To solve this issue you should apply the offline update:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
  7. KrouseingTiger Win User

Console freezing upon start up

No luck still. Xbox is in a well ventilated area, no game in it, and it still won't load (though, the 2nd to last time I tried to start it, it was able to load all the way through the white start-up screen but then immediately cut to a green screen).
  8. HaVoC3811 Win User

XBOX ONE doesnt work out the box

Just opened mine up for Christmas and all it displays is the initial green screen with the xbox one logo and name. HELP!
Thema:

Xbox One won't load initial Green screen

1. Xbox One won't load initial Green screen - Similar Threads - won't load initial

2. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  3. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  4. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  5. Won't load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't load home screen: When I turn on my Xbox I have the green logo screen the it says can't load home screen and if it continues it reinstall it. I have done all the cycling and resets and still nothing so what do I do...
  6. My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??: So I tried resetting the data, uninstalling, that powershell stuff, everything I saw around the internet, but nothing works. My Xbox app just opens on the black screen with non-pulsating Xbox...
  7. Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings: Why won't anything load on my Xbox series S not even settings. cb33fe2b-c145-46a1-ae30-9489e942a2fe
  8. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  9. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  10. Baldur's Gate 3 won't load after a freeze and hard restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur's Gate 3 won't load after a freeze and hard restart: [img] I was playing today and the game just locked up and I had to power down the system. Now when I start the game it looks like this. I powered down, Unplugged and now I am reinstalling the game...