Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in

Discus and support Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i turn it on and it goes to the green screen, then takes 10 to 15 min. to load just a few home screen tiles. If I try to sign in it freezes before the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DthePman89, Feb 5, 2017.

1. DthePman89
    DthePman89 Guest

Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in

i turn it on and it goes to the green screen, then takes 10 to 15 min. to load just a few home screen tiles. If I try to sign in it freezes before the options even show up and eventually gives the "this took to long to load" error. If I click on anything
    else it does the same thing and will eventually just go to a black screen unable to load home screen at all. I have hard reset multiple times, unplugged everything, I have great internet connection, no interrupted updates. Roommates xbox works fine plugged
    into my wires. Was running fine last night. Any thoughts or ideas or anything helps. Thanks

:)

DthePman89, Feb 5, 2017
  2. Erock_ISJ
    Erock_ISJ Guest
    0x800706ba - on XBOX ONE

Looked up this error code and nothing could be found about it...

Can't sign in on my XBOX ONE... been having issues for a week or so. Been lagging, losing WIFI connection, games won't fully load (kick back to Home screen).

Last night I tried to Redeem a 3-month LIVE prepaid card code and it popped with an error "TokenState"

What's going on?

Erock_ISJ, Feb 5, 2017
  3. TonyDConE
    TonyDConE Guest
    When live is down games don't work?

I understand I can't sign in, but I cannot even select my game from my home screen. It makes the noise when I hit "A" on it but does not load the game, does not load anything from my home screen. Is this normal when Live is down? Can't even play offline?

TonyDConE, Feb 5, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there DthePman89.

Let's try powering down your Xbox One completely by holding down the power button 8-10 seconds. Once it's powered off, if the Xbox One is connected to a wired connection, disconnect it, then power it back while offline. If you're still having trouble after
    that, let's try restoring to
    Factory Settings

Mister Maka, Feb 7, 2017
  5. SilentWolfA8
    SilentWolfA8 Guest
    This is exactly the problem im having currently. I cant even sign in because the sign in application "took to long" ive tried reseting completely in every way and ive even tried to delete my data but its impossible to do when the settings dont even work.
    Every now and then the dashboard will work slightly but theres lag when i move tiles and if i do anything other than move the analog stick it seizes up and gives me a gray screen. I really dont have the money to buy a completey new xbox even if i wanted to.
    My internet is also great and i have no clue what could be causing this problem, but its rendered my console completley useless.

SilentWolfA8, Aug 20, 2018
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Try performing the hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

{Parity}, Oct 30, 2018
  7. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hey there Xbox Fans!

I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from over a year ago. You are more than welcomed to start your own, I am pretty sure other gamers would like to bring their ideas into the subject. Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in :)

Thank you! (ノ≥∇≤)ノ

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 31, 2018
  8. SilentWolfA8 Win User

This is exactly the problem im having currently. I cant even sign in because the sign in application "took to long" ive tried reseting completely in every way and ive even tried to delete my data but its impossible to do when the settings dont even work.
    Every now and then the dashboard will work slightly but theres lag when i move tiles and if i do anything other than move the analog stick it seizes up and gives me a gray screen. I really dont have the money to buy a completey new xbox even if i wanted to.
    My internet is also great and i have no clue what could be causing this problem, but its rendered my console completley useless.
  9. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hey there Xbox Fans!

I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from over a year ago. You are more than welcomed to start your own, I am pretty sure other gamers would like to bring their ideas into the subject. :)

Thank you! (ノ≥∇≤)ノ
  10. {Parity} Win User

Try performing the hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  11. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there DthePman89.

Let's try powering down your Xbox One completely by holding down the power button 8-10 seconds. Once it's powered off, if the Xbox One is connected to a wired connection, disconnect it, then power it back while offline. If you're still having trouble after
    that, let's try restoring to
    Factory Settings
  12. ReliantSlyFx Win User

My home screen won't load when I turn my xbox one on. And it takes quite awhile for it to load .

Hi again . I've done all I can do. My xbox home screen won't load and I cant acces anything else. Heck t won't even let me sign into my main account .
Thema:

1. Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in - Similar Threads - won't load anything

2. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  3. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  4. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  5. Won't load home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't load home screen: When I turn on my Xbox I have the green logo screen the it says can't load home screen and if it continues it reinstall it. I have done all the cycling and resets and still nothing so what do I do...
  6. My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??: So I tried resetting the data, uninstalling, that powershell stuff, everything I saw around the internet, but nothing works. My Xbox app just opens on the black screen with non-pulsating Xbox...
  7. Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings: Why won't anything load on my Xbox series S not even settings. cb33fe2b-c145-46a1-ae30-9489e942a2fe
  8. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  9. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  10. Why won't my XBOX One S load anything at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my XBOX One S load anything at all?: Recently I performed the December software update and it has been acting up ever since. After the update when I turned it on, the initial green screen loading went like it always does and so did...