Xbox One wont let me on Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Xbox One wont let me on Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought a new card for Xbox live gold. When I tried to get on an online game my Xbox said I needed to buy Xbox live gold. So when i went to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CorbinBrown, Sep 19, 2018.

1. CorbinBrown
    CorbinBrown Guest

I just bought a new card for Xbox live gold. When I tried to get on an online game my Xbox said I needed to buy Xbox live gold. So when i went to my account it was on and asked me if I wanted to extend my membership. Please Help

:)

CorbinBrown, Sep 19, 2018
  2. g3org36
    g3org36 Guest
    Xbox One error code: 7B4E54366E2F

Wont let me enter xbox live gold membership code

g3org36, Sep 19, 2018
  3. keep getting an error code 8015D003

Xbox live wont let me log in saying it requires proof. I have logged it in on the phone and went through the verification stuff. But once the phone logs in its giving me a different gamer tag(this one) to my xbox live gold account

RandomLearner90, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Xbox One wont let me on Xbox Live Gold

Hi, try removing your profile from the xbox and adding it back on again.

That usually resolves the issue.

PurpleBadness, Sep 19, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    If you have already redeemed the membership code from your card try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.

Otherwise contact xbox support to check out you billing: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Sep 19, 2018
  6. Remove the account and sign back in... if that doesnt work contact support to see if they can help you out.

HyperVenom523, Sep 19, 2018
  7. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, CorbinBrown!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the situation, As previously stated by the ambassadors those are the correct steps to follow. If after removing your profile from the Xbox One doesn't fix the issue I definitely suggest to follow their advice
    and
    Contact Us
    thru our support page.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!

XBF Paul M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. online my xbox live wont work but i have xbox live gold

2. xbox gold wont let me party chat

3. You need a parent to buy this We cant send a request for this one so youll have to ask them another way. We find a hug and a please works wonders!