xbox one wont let me install mass effect

Discus and support xbox one wont let me install mass effect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install mass effect but it doesn't have the option to install it just says bundle only and when i click that it just says it couldnt find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PriestlySilver0, Nov 28, 2015.

1. xbox one wont let me install mass effect

I'm trying to install mass effect but it doesn't have the option to install it just says bundle only and when i click that it just says it couldnt find anything

:)

PriestlySilver0, Nov 28, 2015
  2. U Seiki
    U Seiki Guest
    Backward Compatibility of Xbox One X about Xbox 360 game "Mass Effect 2"

I am in trouble because I cannot install Xbox 360 game "Mass Effect 2" on my Xbox One X console, in spite of "Mass Effect 2" exists in backward compatibility list (Xbox One 下位互換性 | Xbox).

I bought digital version in Microsoft Store of Windows 10. But I couldn't install "Mass Effect 2" on my Xbox One X console, although I could install "Mass Effect 1" and "Mass Effect 3".

I have a Xbox 360 console too, so I can play "Mass Effect 2" game. But I want to play it on the Xbox One X console, if possible.

Is there a method to install this game on my Xbox One X console?

U Seiki, Nov 28, 2015
  3. account not permitted to download content with a certain rating?

okay im having problems downloading the mass effect 3 beta right now and the thing is that my console let me download the battlefield 3 beta without a problem and that was rated m. but now im trying to download mass effect 3 and it wont let me even though
    they have the same ratings.... any help?

DawnOfDarkn3ss, Nov 28, 2015
  4. xbox one wont let me install mass effect

Hello PriestlySilver0,

Have you tried purchasing it directly from the Marketplace here:
    marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307e8

Once purchased, make sure to click Download to Xbox 360. From there, sign into your Xbox One console, go to My Games and Apps, and under the Games section scroll to the right to where it says Ready to Install.

Hope this was informative!

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Nov 28, 2015
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Hello PriestlySilver0,

Have you tried purchasing it directly from the Marketplace here:
    marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307e8

Once purchased, make sure to click Download to Xbox 360. From there, sign into your Xbox One console, go to My Games and Apps, and under the Games section scroll to the right to where it says Ready to Install.

Hope this was informative!

~Blitz
  6. Auswulf Win User

Mass Effect Trilogy Bundle

The Mass Effect Trilogy wont be released for the Xbox One or are you referring to the next Mass effect 4 game that is rumored to come out for the 8th gen consoles?
  7. DawnOfDarkn3ss Win User

account not permitted to download content with a certain rating?

okay im having problems downloading the mass effect 3 beta right now and the thing is that my console let me download the battlefield 3 beta without a problem and that was rated m. but now im trying to download mass effect 3 and it wont let me even though
    they have the same ratings.... any help?
  8. yodalove6969690 Win User

Mass Effect 4

i was told mass effect 4 wont have Shepherd but the mass effect story just wont be mass effect without Shepherd. just look at Starwars it would not be Starwars without Skywalker well its the same concept.
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

5 Games Only

I play both. love both. wont get rid of my 360 and i wont stop playing till mass effect trilogy is on xbox one
Thema:

1. xbox one wont let me install mass effect - Similar Threads - wont let install

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  4. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  5. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  6. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  7. Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?: Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. Anybody know of a...
  8. Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...: like i said its stuck i cant do anything i tried wsreset.exe ive tried repairing restarting and uninstalling the app i hard restarted my computer and yet its still stuck at download at 0% and...
  9. I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just keeps saying installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just keeps saying installation...: I have game pass and it wont let me download gta online it just says installation stopped. 92c40115-0914-4527-b2ab-ce9c5b29ccd3
  10. why wont the cotton games adventure bundle let me install mr pumpkin?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont the cotton games adventure bundle let me install mr pumpkin?: i bought the cotton games adventure bundle a while back now when i check my owned games the mr pumpkin game doesnt appear then when i go to the bundle on the store then click on the manage button...