Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error

Discus and support Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a new Xbox one. I followed every step in the manual and now when I turn it on I get an error message. The screen comes up black and has the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlipperPiano778, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Xbox One Won't Fully Turn on. Instead Getting System Error

I just got a new Xbox one. I followed every step in the manual and now when I turn it on I get an error message. The screen comes up black and has the phrases "System Error. Contact Xbox Customer Support." in multiple different languages with an error code
    "E305 00000001 80073CF6" at the bottom. Is there anything I may have done wrong or is this just something wrong with the system? Honestly, if I can't fix this, I may just go buy a PS4.

:)

FlipperPiano778, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    in middle of game cuts out help!!

To make this happen like 80% less set your xbox ones power mode to Energy Saving, instead of instant-on. This will allow the system to fully shutdown when you turn the system off.

Xenokai, Dec 25, 2015
  3. On button makes sound but won't turn on

I'm having that problem also. My system was working great, but the power box kept turning off. Got a new power box last night, but now it won't fully turn on.

MusicLover3889, Dec 25, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Dec 25, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: