Xbox One won’t connect to Samsung Freestyle projector

Discus and support Xbox One won’t connect to Samsung Freestyle projector in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having trouble connecting my Xbox 1 to my new freestyle projector. I believe the issue lies with the Xbox signal not being able to keep up with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexus Perry, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Alexus Perry
    Alexus Perry Guest

I’m having trouble connecting my Xbox 1 to my new freestyle projector. I believe the issue lies with the Xbox signal not being able to keep up with the 4K projectors signal. I’m using a micro hdmi to hdmi port cord and it is brand new. The cord works with other devices, just not my Xbox. Has anyone discovered a work around for this issue? I’ve updated the Xbox setting to as high a resolution as I can. But the 4K option won’t enable because it’s not picking up the projector.

:)

Alexus Perry, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Alexus Perry Win User

Yes the Xbox still connects to my old projector just fine. But it is not a 4K projector, it projects at 1080p. I’ve tried another cable and it doesn’t seem to affect it all. Same message. The cable also works when connecting my laptop and other things to my new projector. The xbox is the only thing that isn’t working. That is why I’m thinking that the hdmi signal is not fast enough to notice the Xbox is connected. Maybe a hdmi receiver would help?
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I see, and the Xbox is able to connect to different displays just fine? Do you have a different micro HDMI to HDMI cable you could test with the Xbox?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Alexus Perry Win User

Yes I can go and get one relatively easy. Just wanted to make sure I tried everything else before spending more on this. -lol is there any specific one you could recommend?
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

The Xbox One S can output 4K, so there shouldn't be any issues with HDMI speed. One potential cause is that the projector is sending inaccurate information to the console about the HDMI connection.

Placing a receiver in between the devices would help isolate this problem, is that reasonable for you to try?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Alexus Perry Win User

Yes I tried this method earlier after reading some forum posts from users with similar issues. It’s still doing the same thing. :(
Thema:

1. Xbox One won’t connect to Samsung Freestyle projector - Similar Threads - won’t connect Samsung

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.

in XboX Insiders
    My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.: I tried to repair it and it still hasn’t worked. This happened after the most recent update submitted by /u/truckersmc116 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...: This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no...
  6. What should I do about my controller that won’t connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do about my controller that won’t connect?: Hi, I recently joined a new wifi network but after connecting my xbox crashed. Since then i’ve tried to go back on but my controller won’t connect at all to the xbox. I’ve hard reset, i’ve tried...
  7. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all: I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work a8ec90cf-7511-4aaf-a7c3-ad48c8068c18
  8. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  9. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  10. My Xbox won’t connect to none of my new Samsung TVs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t connect to none of my new Samsung TVs: My xbox wont connect to my samsung tv at all i use a ps4 & it worked perfectly fine but my xbox wont connect i plugged my xbox to a different tv & it worked but i had to reset the resolution on my...